How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm not sure what he does. He may actually hold back the Gorosei and die doing that but since he already killed VP I find switching sides now makes little sense tbh.

His mission is accomplished, Saturn conformed that Kizaru gets the kill. It's time to take a moment and reevaluate where to go from here.

Truthfully Oda wants us to not know what Kizaru will do this arc. He's the wild card.
My two cents

Kizaru justice is unclear justice and this situation is depicting exactly that. He feels conflicted.

You can't expect the best out of kiz unless his head is cleared. There won't be any awakening or stong attacks from kiz unless his head has clear thoughts.

If I have to guess then kiz might turn against Gorosei and it will happen if he hears the broadcast. If he does then only you will see kiz going all out

His entire body was crushed to thin paper, even Kaido felt distress when Kid used Punk Vise to crush his body. A Huff Huff is the least Luffy should get from that attack.
Not an alt btw.

So you're saying Luffy simple grab > Cymbal because it didnt draw any blood?
So you're telling me Luffy used Muscle up + haki + flames just to "mess up brain"?

brother i dont know if kizaru mentally nerfed or not but i can see some mentally ill people.:suresure::suresure::suresure:
You tell me brother, why does a normal human whose organs get put under so much pressure and stress not show any sign of damage?
Maybe the grab was Oda's way of showing that Luffy isn't playing since he grabbed Kizaru before and then he didn't spit out any blood ?
Kizaru should just pretend he s ko
Bcs the more he fights luffy the more he will look like a clown
We'll see.
:milaugh:It's amazing how you're hyping Kizaru for doing a papercut in the whole arc to Luffy

With a sword!!!! Only papercut

Kizaru has had his grain frozen and couldn't move for sometime
Now he's back again on the floor contemplating life after being cymbal diffed

You'll keep saying "but no blood"
I guess a mere grab that made him bleed > Luffy's named attacks
Are you done coping and talking whatever?
Call me when Luffy's awakened attacks do more to Kizaru than a Kizaru clone did to Nika.
You mean Kizaru spamming 20 clones equipped with Ama no Murakumo to do less damage than a grab from Luffy who was splitting attention between an admiral and a Gorosei? Though as you have agreed yourself, blood on Luffy's opponents isn't necessarily an indicator, since WSG didn't draw blood but left Kizaru flat for an extended period of time.

:kawak:
I'm just stating the truth. The total amount of damage Luffy caused to Kizaru was the two droplets of blood he squeezed out last chapter. Kizaru already gave Luffy the same kind of damage with an attack surely not even close to his best.

So what are you guys celebrating?
That a normal human is actually proving to be undamaged after repeated attacks of Gear 5 Luffy ?

Even Saturn was turned into a bloody mess when Luffy and Kuma punched him. That Oda refuses to turn Kizaru into a bloody mess despite all of your talk that he's Done Surely doesn't seem to add up.

Doesn’t move =/= can’t move, I don’t know what about this distinction is so hard to get for Yonko fans lol. Kaido didn’t move initially after WCI Elephant Gatling, does that mean WCI Gear 3 injured Kaido?
Ah... So when he said this:

He actually meant "After he paralyzed me for some seconds with attacks that are literally much weaker than the Over Kong Gun I tanked later on"
Wow. That's deep.
And it's totally comparable to this

We don’t want Kizaru to tank anything, he is a logia and not a durability focused Zoan, we’d much rather see a serious Kizaru this arc but it seems Oda doesn’t want to kill Nika.

It is Yonko fans who continue to compare Kizaru’s durability to Kaido’s as if this was ever supposed to be a fair comparison lol. So it seems only natural to point out that they can’t even win that comparison, as Logia Kizaru appears pretty much as durable as Mythical Zoan Kaido lmfao.
Nobody compares his durability to Kaidou's lol. Y'all were the ones claiming he wouldn't bleed from Luffy's hits and that he could tank ACoC.
Anyone with a brain even before 1094/1095 could see that was a lie, but it seems that chapter and last chapter were needed to set that in stone for y'all.

You have nothing to say

Cymbal diffed in 1v2
Oneshotted temporarily in round 1

What exactly can Kizaru do to give Luffy a tough fight?
Oda even has to make Luffy not use adhaki this time or else Kizaru will be KOed for good
As always you're just chatting shit. No arguments, no nothing, just the voices in your head.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ

I don't care about Kizaru anymore, we have a bigger goal to achieve this week

Mihawk hiding behind Buggy's shadow is bigger than Kizaru getting pancaked

How is this anything new? Mihawk basically said this himself in the manga Or is this simply agenda piece:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat: He suggests

1.Let Buggy take the spotlight.

2.Tells us he does not want to be a emperor.

3.Let Buggy take the brunt of the attention so he can live a quiet life.

Kizaru: Beaten even though he fought alongside another top tier.

Fan: It doesn't look bad.:josad::josad:

Kizaru knocked out on the ground: Admiral Piece fan "doesn't look bad".
They simply got lost in what was real and what they invented.:josad:
When Kizaru is said to be defeated will look bad. Till there it is all things Oda did in the past and then we had the villain comeback even greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.