How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
For agenda piece it really doesn't matter.

But for Mihawk characterization it is terrible because it doesn't make any sense.

How does he became marine hunter, WSS and suddenly he wants peace and becomes Shichibukai but still hunt pirates to kill his boredom and is looking for a rival to surpass him (but he is seeking peace). And then when Shichibukai system is over and he seeks peace again but he make an alliance with Crocodile that have high ambitions for an utopia world/country (don't recall exactly which). Then by mistake Buggy is told to be the Yonko and had both Crocodile and Mihawk under him which they didn't liked initially but then found it to be a good idea (just reinforcing that they didn't seek for that it just happened and they let it be) and now they are supposedly to go after One Piece and get into a fight with other Yonkos for the Red Poneglyphs to reach Laugh Tale.

How does Mihawk seeks peace but all his actions tells us otherwise?
don't tell me you thought ''seeking peace'' meant he is a pacifist?:nicagesmile:

No, Luffy was serious because a dawn attack is of a higher caliber than a simple grab, but a fact remains that the attack failed to draw any blood from Kizaru, even though, based on what kind of attack it is, it totally should.

I've answered what needed to be answered; you're hiding behind emojis.
No, you literally didn't.

I'm asking why Luffy can literally draw blood by simply grabbing Kizaru, but when he attacks, he can't, so he has to be not damaged.

What you're literally saying can be true in 2 scenarios.

1. Luffy wasnt serious when he attacked with Cymbal (which is weird to think of)
2: Simple Grab > Cymbal (given cymbal is crushing but has much more power than Grab, this is idiotic to think too)

OR

Blood does not equal damage (which is always the case because not every single attack draws blood)

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
People keep forgetting Luffy only became a Yonko the other day and you think these washed Admirals are ready to take down fully certified Yonkos smh. Oda ain't even tryna hide it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.