How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. How is Mihawk holding a grudge against the Marines confirmation that there is some relationship between him, the Gorosei and Imu?
Holding a grudge against the Marines and this great betrayal are not synonymous.
The Imu & Gorosei connection is a theory

Nah the Top One has to make his move last. He will be the last character in the manga to use a named attack.
That works for me as well

Well mihawk is not out traveling looking for a rival to surpass him he is waiting for someone to come to him... I don't see anything wrong with him leaving his island out of boredom and hunting pirates for fun he was a shichibukai its in his job description. In the end zoro has to be stronger than shanks, when he challenges mihawk but no need to beat a dead horse i know u do not think the matchup will happen. Mihawk actions to me at least support that he wants to just chill for now but ultimately i do think oda in the end will have mihawk fight for buggy...Buggy himself said all we have to do is be the first there to the op, but I do not believe mihawk will go for this ultimately in the end his drive to fight someone stronger will be that moment where mihawk and zoro fight. Zoro will win and thereby make luffy pirate king.
We don't know if Mihawk is travelling or not. When we met him he already chose Zoro to be that person and possibly settle down. He used to rival Shanks and stopped when that lost his arm so could be the case that only after Shanks lost his arm he became a Shichibukai?

Status
Not open for further replies.