How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
marines only have admirals, yonko at least have their yc1-2-3

like who in the navy can beat king or katakuri and is not an admiral aside garp and sengoku XDXD

marine is finished no wonder these trashs have no control on newworld

Theory:

Mihawk got mad at marines because he defeated Roger and delivered him but marines didn't had money for the bounty they promised so Mihawk just released Roger and started to hunt marines
Post automatically merged:

When chapter drops?
Now
Post automatically merged:

No, this:

And yes that’s what I said, in terms of durability base Kaido < Forest Ryokugyu >?< Hybrid Kaido.

And yes, Kizaru was initially defending himself from Nika back when he was negging him, but he is no longer trying to fight Nika because he doesn’t care to. If he were intent to kill Nika Nika would’ve died at the beginning of the arc.
Ok. Just disagree about Kizaru though. To me after 1st round Nika is getting him only when he is doing something else so that's why Kizaru can't react.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
What happened to Monsterzoroteslasupplier?

(Probably)

Could be self requested but idk. His profile pic is missing so either he was made to remove it due to spoilers or it being NSFW or something or he's removed it too regardless.

I've got a spicy story involving him but I won't bring it up as it happened off here and it's fucked up as hell, it will cause more drama when he returns too definitely. The temptation after what he said and did to me is strong though.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Holy cope bro, the ones who have been pushing Luffy vs Kizaru all this time are you, go eat a pancake to calm yourself lil bro

You are the one who wants Nika to fight the corporate slave cog

There is no going back from this, this has become too iconic

I don’t think I ever once said I wanted Nika to fight Kizaru lmfao, really the only thing I’ve disagreed with the gnat colony on is Saturn > Kizaru which is obvious nonsense lol. And I did want to see a serious Kizaru because even I didn’t believe Kizaru could neg Nika but it seems like Nika is so trash that Oda had to nerf Kizaru into oblivion just so Nika can plot its way to pirate king status lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.