How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I ever once said I wanted Nika to fight Kizaru lmfao, really the only thing I’ve disagreed with the gnat colony on is Saturn > Kizaru which is obvious nonsense lol. And I did want to see a serious Kizaru because even I didn’t believe Kizaru could neg Nika but it seems like Nika is so trash that Oda had to nerf Kizaru into oblivion just so Nika can plot its way to pirate king status lol.
Saturn > Kizaru is canon

Or you just had higher expectations for Kizaru than he really had to deliver, which sums up the whole admiral agenda

@Herrera95 since u don’t think Mihawk vs zoro happens because they trained with each other. How do u interpret this line from zoro specifically about Mihawk ??? If the fight was not gonna happen why would Zoro say Mihawk has no spark of humanity if they are now master/student friends????
Exactly for them being master and student that he knows that.

I wouldn't doubt if Zoro said that just because Mihawk denied him alcohool during those 2 years.

Kaido bled from the skull, Ryokugyu didn’t. And Kaido was in hybrid form too, so the natural assumption is that if Kaido were in base he would bleed from base Yamato whereas Ryokugyu did not. Literally Ryokugyu has better or comparable durability to Kaido in his forest form.
Yamato vs Greenbull: a nameless swing in base, hurting Greenbull
Yamato vs Kaido: Thunder Bagua (strongest move) in Hybrid (strongest form), causing a little bleeding on the forehead

Why you even bringing Greenbull up? Greenbull said he was afraid of coming to Wano in Kaido's presence and was pushed to extreme diff by Momonosuke, lol. Blud couldn't best Morley without going all out, despite being able to use his wooden avatar form and terraform the surroundings.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Herrera95 since u don’t think Mihawk vs zoro happens because they trained with each other. How do u interpret this line from zoro specifically about Mihawk ??? If the fight was not gonna happen why would Zoro say Mihawk has no spark of humanity if they are now master/student friends????
Sword saitama literally suffering from success:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.