ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Lol Luffy didn't neg shit. Kizalu's in his feelings rn, and Saturn doesn't give a shit about whatever Luffy is doing. Saturn was skyping his bros in the middle of a fight. Luffy poses no threat to Saturn and the Gorosenseis as of now as Luffy has no way to damage them. You can't low diff something you can't put down in anyway, especially if your strongest mode has a time limit.

Saturn is clearly above YC1+ lvl, he is immortal and he was sooo serious that was casually speaking with other Gorosei and was thinking about Vegapank when Luffy catch his head LOL
Luffy was dodging him with ease and pancaked him with Kizaru

Saturn is stronger than Lucci and Zoro for sure who are YC 1 level but compared to Luffy he still gets mid diff'd same way Kaido would mid diff Saturn.

Okay its not looking good for Kizaru if we want to be honest but Saturn & the rest of the Gorosei lack something important at least for now and thats intimidation.

How would you feel if 4 Admirals or 4 Emperors were summoned out of the blue ? I doubt the majority have that feeling with the Elders.
At this point in the story i won't feel some huge threat from all 4 admirals maybe the yonko but still .
I would feel some of that that from Akainu but that because he Akainu not a admiral .
Hell they call fuji there and he find some way to fuck the marines over .
The elders got the unknown factor which interesting even if not full on intimidation .

This chapter gets a 2/5 only because Saturn is shown to be unmoved by Luffy's antics, and he calling up his superior Gorosenseis to handle the Vegapunk message.

Last edited:
I explain why chapter sucks. Nothing important happens. Filler chapter.
Actual retard posting.
The fact that your favourite secondary character is secondary to the plot (Duh) shouldn't upset you.
One Piece is the story of Luffy first and foremost.
We are getting more stuff about the lore and the world, thing that you absolute retard cannot comprehend, because like you say: "Stop pretending to care about the lore".
Go touch grass.
:shame: