Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With your take on difficulties I can gauge this a bit better

First, I disagree on your take regarding Luffy vs Lucci (the diff) because I could hardly call that a respectable effort (relative to who he's fighting)

While he did clash evenly with Luffy using armament the rest of the fight could only be considered bullying

Luffy showed 0 signs of exhaustion at any point in the fight, suffered no injury, and was visibly superior to Lucci all the way through

It also ended as soon as Luffy actually chose to focus on Lucci instead of goofing around (which is what led to Sentomaru being injured)

Secondly, while I couldn't call this a high diff fight (I misspoke, I don't think there's a case to be made that it was really a high diff) I think it's at least a mid diff with or without ACoC

Mid diffs sit on a spectrum for me

Jinbei vs Who's Who sits on the higher end while Zoro vs Lucci (assuming he didn't use ACoC) would sit on the lower end

With ACoC I think it's pushed to what I'd consider an upper class mid diff fight
Luffy used G5 and (advanced) armament haki. That is respectable effort IMO. We can't judge from the demeanor because G5 is almost always like that.
Lucci could completle when it came to haki and physical power, he got rolled because of massive gap in CQC.
Yeah, that's a low diff IMO.

I agree Jinbe vs WsW is upper mid diff. Jinbe used high effort (his high-end) and took decent damage from WsW.
Equivalent would be Zoro using a high-end advanced Conqueror's attack (say sanzen sekai) and taking decent damage from Lucci. Let's see if that happened

Anyway, I believe it's going to be an advanced Conqueror's haki attack from Zoro (I believe/hope Oda won't disrespect Lucci to the point Zoro doesn't even need advanced Conqueror's to put him down for good). But he will use a mid end attack and will only have slight injuries/scratches.
That would be a lower end mid diff.

They are cyborgs who have the grown up memories, thats why S-Snake remembers Luffy via Hancock's recent memories, S-Hawk also has recent Mihawk memories too, what 5 years old lmao

How does S-Hawk's hakiless sword doesn't break while clashing with Zolo's Haki swords clown?

For dumb ZKKtards information: blocking 1 barehand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blocking with 2 special sword :milaugh:
I knew you couldn't resist :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.