Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no mention of sanji is just sad
He probably reacts to the Gorosei just like in last chapter, it also wasn't mentioned in the spoilers

Anyways, ClOwnda still preferred to make the Giants help Luffy instead of Sanji, besides the Vegapunk excuse, and thats after he supposedly fought Kizaru and Saturn with Luffy offscreen

Can't wait for more of ClOwnda's doings, he doesn't cease to amaze me these last few chapters

Admirals were stopped on MF by commanders, this isnt the gotcha moment you think it is. Even if I dont think the Gorosei have been impressive.
I was kind of joking, but still Aokiji destroyed Jaws without even using punching or Awakening.
Marco is a living punching ball like Saturn so he survived, but was covered in bandages after and managed to do zero concrete damage.

Maybe they'll do something noteworthy from now on, but honestly the hopes were much higher. Some people thought Saturn was beyond Kaido when he appeared tbh.
If the admirals had done what the Gorosei had done, a lot of people would be on kill mode. What do you think would have happened if five Admirals were in EH and were stopped by the giants?

I am joking, but I too, and I didn't think the Gorosei were top tiers, didn't find them impressive.
Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.