Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your split and how many sets do you do on average
I do
- Chest Day: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Bench Press: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Inclined Press: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Dumbell Flies: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Inclined Dumbell Flies: 50 Diamond Push Ups, 50 Dips, 20 Chin Ups and 10 Minutes on Treadmill
-Shoulder Day: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Shoulder Press with Dumbells, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) That workout for Side Delts, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) That Same workout for front delts, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Face Pulls for Rare Delts, Shurgs, 50 Dips.
-Arm Day: I just copy this guy but * 3
-Back Day: I do Lat Pull downs, Bend Over Rows, Adjust Dips position to hit the lats, Shoulder Shurgs, 4 Sets of 10 Pull Ups
-Abs and Cardio day:
I copy this for Abs and do Treadmill for 1 hour after that
Post automatically merged:

Really hard to get excited about this series anymore
Why?
Today is one of the most exciting chapters we have had in a long time

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I do
- Chest Day: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Bench Press: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Inclined Press: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Dumbell Flies: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Inclined Dumbell Flies: 50 Diamond Push Ups, 50 Dips, 20 Chin Ups and 10 Minutes on Treadmill
-Shoulder Day: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Shoulder Press with Dumbells, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) That workout for Side Delts, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) That Same workout for front delts, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Face Pulls for Rare Delts, Shurgs, 50 Dips.
-Back Day: I do Lat Pull downs, Bend Over Rows, Adjust Dips position to hit the lats, Shoulder Shurgs, 4 Sets of 10 Pull Ups
-Abs and Cardio day:

Why?
bro you do not work out stop

Zolobois forgetting the state Zolo is in huffing and puffing, facial injuries and ignoring all the offscreen moves. What? So Lucci didn't have to use a named attack to make Lolo have an asthmatic attack? That is fodder stuff right there.
Lucci had Luffy in retirement and unable to run lol
Man did life long damage to Luffy

That's wayy worse :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

My Bicep is bigger than your head

I do
-Abs and Cardio day:

Why?
A true Zoro fan :zosmug:. I'm not a zkk fag but I respect one when I see his following in the footsteps of zkk
My bench press pr is 90kg and I'm 20.
:zosmug:

My biceps is probably bigger than yours

my dick bigger then your biceps
Nah

Zolobois forgetting the state Zolo is in huffing and puffing, facial injuries and ignoring all the offscreen moves. What? So Lucci didn't have to use a named attack to make Lolo have an asthmatic attack? That is fodder stuff right there.
Zoro is huffing due to his asthma, he was born with poor genetics and became strong with his training. Imagine how strong he is, he managed to low-diff a YC1 like Lucci with asthma.

Zoro wasn't lucky enough to be born with the best genetics in the world like Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.