Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself, in what other context would the Gorosei accept meeting a pirate (who is hiding his identity with a cloak from the public) and vice versa, where "good person" Shanks is okay with only talking to genocidal murderers who's actions are publically known (Ohara, Slavery, Racism, etc).

The meeting itself is weird, thats the point.
Maybe cause he wanted to keep balance of the world till the right time. So you actually think they working together. I highly doubt that the way Shanks character is and how angry he gets when people are getting hurt

Never said it was because of 'him', he said ''that'', he wasn't ready to fight Marines as whole because his crew was in danger, needed to be saved, and he could even hurt them as he couldn't control Quake.

Nerfed Marco fights Lakainu but Teach who solos Sengoku+Garp can't beat Red Dog is a retarded argument.

Panel says Mihawk ''run'' retard lmao.
Red Dog >>>>>>Sengoku & Garp

@Paperchampion23 at this point I believe Kizaru switching is inevitable. I don't see what else he could logically do in the remaining 6-7 minutes.

Holding the Gorosei off for the crew to escape is the only thing that makes sense rn.

Something has to come out of this being conflicted plot and going back to the Navy like nothing happened doesn't make sense.

Luffy definitely isn't getting any 1v1 against a Gorosei this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.