Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oh man. I didn’t realize SkySanji was a Zoro hater.

@ShishioIsBack @GUI VI @HA001 I repent, the grandmaster low diffed Lucci who pushed Nika to mid diff, Zoro > Nika
@SkySanji is a lame ass Zoro/Sanji/Admiral hater and Goofy wanker.

Let this bozo mald and cope while Zoro and Kizaru destroy Condom D Goofy reputation.
🤜🤛

Some Sanji fans are just coping, they just want to have a cool opponent for Sanji as well as an aerial fight.

Most of Sanji's opponents are either goofy in design or have a goofy personality or even both.

It's not that I'm against Sanji fighting Laffite or even Mars, if he fights them then awesome, but I know that isn't going to happen.

I think the only cool opponent Sanji might maybe fight later on and that's a big maybe is Crocodile.
Ok but you're overlooking the goofy thing. There is a lot of goofy stuff in OP

You wanna tell me Hachi and Kaku don't look silly? Queen is just fat for the One Piece standards for designs, thats all, his Zoan and Hybrid designs are quite good and could be way better if Oda still had know how to draw fights

Its not a design thing, its more about their personalities, like being loudmouths and having clout everywhere they go. Queen and Pizarro both have their own crewmates (or followers) inside the crew they are in because they are respected there, they have a dark past of crimes and stuff and they talk too much shit to whoever shows up like they were the main villains, and they have some weird/goofy traits like Pizarro talks making noises that reminds felines, Queen loved Oshiruko to death and was getting tricked by prostitutes very often lmao

While for exemple Zoro's opponents tend to be more edgy, emo and stoic
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.