Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there will be many clashes. The Sh do not know where the transmission comes from and have no intention of protecting it. 3 minutes also passed from one chapter to the next, so Oda won't waste much time on the other 7.

I think that’s my biggest issue when it comes to figuring out the difficulty of the fight and how it went down in general

First he was using 2 swords, then he goes up multiple levels using 3 swords with the smoke, then he drops multiple levels back down to 2 swords, then at some point offscreen he went back up to 3 swords and got his sword launched mid-air (somehow?) and he finishes the fight with all 3

You’d have to jump through 20 hoops to explain how that makes sense
Absolutely, it’s poorly written for sure. I think the big takeaway is that Lucci is strong, but no longer the type of opponent who can be a legitimate (high/extreme diff) threat to Zoro at this point in the game

I think that’s especially backed up by the fact that both Jimbei and Sanji show no concern for Zoro and whether or not he’s in danger. I guess it’s a testament to the SH proximity to EoS.

As far as agendas go, I think it’s silly to think that Zoro’s performance against Lucci makes him equal or above Luffy, and also silly to continue the narrative that everyone on Luffy’s crew is an ant to him…especially Zoro

I think it goes without saying that Oda will always keep Luffy at the top, but we see these recurring patterns where people start to believe that Zoro is low-mid diff material for Luffy, only for this to become a really questionable take. I think Zoro is at a level where he can give a solid high diff to legitimate top tiers (Luffy included), but I still think he needs 1 more fight where he actually grows in order to become a bonafide top tier himself

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't think he would be able to escape easy cause don't forget that while he did escape kaido he had go back out his mouth .
Don't think his rubber power or moves would destroy insides easy.
Most likely make them rubber and he have force his way out but if he giant form and get eat that means elder so much bigger than kaido .
It not super impressive but it is interesting that the elder went for the eat character move when he know what G5 can do .
I don't think he would be able to escape easy cause don't forget that while he did escape kaido he had go back out his mouth .
Yes, this is just another way to escape, another alternative for Luffy.
Don't think his rubber power or moves would destroy insides easy.
This is where we disagree, he is able to do this easily.
Most likely make them rubber and he have force his way out but if he giant form and get eat that means elder so much bigger than kaido .
We saw Luffy in the last chapter and he is in his normal form and not giant, even if the worm is bigger than Kaidou I don't understand how that would help him? A blow from Adcoc would rupture it from the inside out, Luffy doesn't automatically turn everything he touches into rubber I guess, he has control over that.
It not super impressive but it is interesting that the elder went for the eat character move when he know what G5 can do
What do you expect a worm to do physically? LOL
For me, the actions he can do are very limited and swallowing someone is the easiest alternative to predict in his move set.
That doesn't mean that just because he did it means it would work, Goroseis can give certain privileges and have certain riches that people normally wouldn't have because of this so-called "immortality/super regeneration", so risking eating Luffy while running the risk of having his body exploded from the inside out is something they would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.