Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the spoilers are true, IMO the truth is somewhere in the middle of what you both are saying.

Yeah, Lucci had some scratches here and there, but it was just Oda stalling for the plot.
The minor injuries were from these clashes.
There is no reason Hyozo, Apoo etc should've lasted long against Zoro either, but they did until Oda wanted plot to progress where he wanted it to be.

But one named attack and Lucci is out. Things will get cleared up when raws drop, but what likely happened is that most of the damage Lucci took probably came from the one named attack that landed.

In which case it isn't a one shot, but quite close to it. Lucci probably went from like 70% to 0 with that hit. Different from Luffy vs Kaido, Kata, Doffy etc. Where the damage was truly accumulating over time.

If spoilers are true, this is a low-mid diff for Zoro. Straight up low diff if no advanced Conqueror's.
I think a low diff is a crazy take if I'm being honest

A number of skirmishes/clashes/fights began and ended over the course of Zoro vs Lucci. This isn't like Zoro vs Apoo where Apoo's goal was to run away instead of standing his ground and fighting

Lucci and Zoro were actively going at it for a pretty long time with Zoro utilizing various tools in his arsenal to put him down. He even whipped out the green smoke for him at one point

It doesn't make sense to call it a low diff if you're exerting this level of effort against an opponent

If this is considered a low diff then you'd have to give me examples of low, mid, high, and extreme diff fights in One Piece

Cause based on my personal criteria it would be at least a mid diff

So Lucci and Zoro have been fighting for quite some time and then Zoro put Lucci down with one attack or is it Zoro took Lucci down with one attack and then got lost? Zoro sure could have been helpful to the crew and VP if he got the action earlier.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think a low diff is a crazy take if I'm being honest

A number of skirmishes/clashes/fights began and ended over the course of Zoro vs Lucci. This isn't like Zoro vs Apoo where Apoo's goal was to run away instead of standing his ground and fighting

Lucci and Zoro were actively going at it for a pretty long time with Zoro utilizing various tools in his arsenal to put him down. He even whipped out the green smoke for him at one point

It doesn't make sense to call it a low diff if you're exerting this level of effort against an opponent

If this is considered a low diff then you'd have to give me examples of low, mid, high, and extreme diff fights in One Piece

Cause based on my personal criteria it would be at least a mid diff
Lucci can't even take a single name attack.
What's mid about it. It means zoro can one shot him at any time

Status
Not open for further replies.