Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You haven't even seen the raws to say if Lucci is totally done, I just mentioned the bruises on both to suggest Zoro and Lucci took damage offscreen, Lucci even blocked some of Zoro's attacks, Kizaru sandbagging is headcanon, and Saturn has regen that no one besides the other Elders have

Luffy low-diffs Zoro, cope about it
Lucci did nothing but get one shot.

Excuses.

I hope Zoro defeats Kizaru only so you shut the fuck up already

I took a hiatus because of retards like you
That guy's a lost cause lol, I don't think dude's even a real Admiral fan, he's been pushing the same trash about Kizaru getting back up and destroying Luffy for months on end and now that we don't even need to entertain his dribble he's switching up and trying to mock people who believe Luffy will get a full fight against Saturn even though he's literally been fighting him for 3-4 chapters already and has no one else to fight, not to mention Saturn was at least 50% of why Vegapunk's dead and he tried to eliminate Bonney and Kuma.
And that's the life of an Admiral wanker. To be forever salty and spiteful over a comic made for adolescents and harass said target audience (or maybe you're older than that, who knows, doesn't matter to my overall point) for believing in something different than them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lucci is fine? Bro didn't read their fight. Bro was puking blood and saying where he was getting such power. awakened zoan regening non-permanent damages? how can it be? Let's get surprised, as if Crocodile hadn't told us that about us about 500 chapters ago.

Kizaru was paralyzed with one hit when he actually tried to do something to Luffy instead of running away for a mission.

Saturn, the guy who regened his chopped hand from 0 in seconds? Wow, what a surprise!

Zoro vs. Lucci: about 20–30 minutes of fighting equally, getting exhausted both with 0 damage till that point. (maybe little bruises right and left, nothing big deal) and its "one attack.".

I guess Kaido and Luffy ended up in one hit because they were fighting equally till that point, and Luffy finished it with a bajrang gun.

at least try to understand manga tad bit bro lmao
Shut the fuck up you clown

Luffy did a shit load of attacks on kaido

Zoro did one on lucci

Luffy has only ever snuck kizaru and done fuck all to saturn

@Paperchampion23 at this point I believe Kizaru switching is inevitable. I don't see what else he could logically do in the remaining 6-7 minutes.

Holding the Gorosei off for the crew to escape is the only thing that makes sense rn.

Something has to come out of this being conflicted plot and going back to the Navy like nothing happened doesn't make sense.

Luffy definitely isn't getting any 1v1 against a Gorosei this arc.
Until Vegapank finishes his message, it is unlikely that Kizaru will take action, this message can change a lot.

Eh, this is a skewed perspective. Both of them clearly had bruising and scratch marks way before their fight, and it's silly to assume that they would be landing such superficial attacks on each other when both are clearly lethal fighters. Huff and puff scaling is nonsense.

As far as the spoilers go, Lucci is not close to Zoro and their fight isn't the deathmatch that some people were gassing it up to be. Zoro beat Lucci with a gag scene, that's pretty much all we need to know
Using the same logic you guys have been using to defend Zoro, Luffy "one-shot" Kizaru after exchanging a few attacks on-panel.

While also struggling with Enma, sure.

Without that, he showed more than enough against Kaidou to beat King - probably not as easy as he actually did in the end though.
CoC had nothing to do with beating King, don't kid yourself.
Tf :milaugh: Coc had everything to do with zoro defeating king… without it king never needs to turn the flame off… without it king never gets scared of Zoro…Zoro went from I can not win unless I figure out what race he is(this didn’t matter in the end ), to why are you blocking me (with the flame on) I thought my attacks did nothing to you unless you are scared of what I can do to you… flame on or off Zoro was jumping off of onigashima and cutting king down as long as Coc is involved. Ryou zoro could not and would not be able to do this, nor would he have scared king like he did.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro vs. Lucci: about 20–30 minutes of fighting equally, getting exhausted both with 0 damage till that point. (maybe little bruises right and left, nothing big deal) and its "one attack.".
Kizaru was paralyzed with one hit when he actually tried to do something to Luffy instead of running away for a mission.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You do the same thing you cry about.
Ignore how Kizaru used Snakeman as a football before that and all the other clashes, just to look at the end & say "one-shot".

Zoro literally cared about Sanji's insult more than Lucci... number of chapters are irrelevant when that time was spent in Kuma's flashback and setting up other plotlines. Luffy fought Bellamy for 20 chapters in Dressrosa btw.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Him being strong than Sanji doesn’t change the fact nusjuro losing to zoro makes him look weak

Yeah I doubt any of them are going down besides Saturn maybe.

Zoro beating him seems like a popular thought around here tho for some reason
:kayneshrug:
Zoro is just stronger than you think.
Even your agendas would be finished if Zoro beats Venus

Shut the fuck up you clown

Luffy did a shit load of attacks on kaido

Zoro did one on lucci

Luffy has only ever snuck kizaru and done fuck all to saturn

Brother, you can't even understand simple drawing page's and calling me a clown? That's just sad.

Yes, but they were fighting equally. Kaido did attack Luffy too.

Here you say Zoro wasn't attacking with a named attack; the same thing applies to Lucci too. They were just equal. just like Luffy vs. Kaido. They literally spent 20-ish minutes equally without doing anything for each other.

How can you snuck someone when that person talks to you and attacks you first? Bro, You cant even understand something as simple as this and actually trying to argue with people. lmao

Again, bro, not understanding simple words and pages with pictures on them. Who exactly did anything to Saturn? with that regen, when he can even regen a hand completely in seconds? what kind of clown-ass argument is that? :suresure::suresure:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.