Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure green smoke is ryuo, since we saw Enma constantly smoking whenever Zoro was using it in Wano. I think when Zoro “tamed” Enma he learned to give that same haki output to his other swords, and then that in tandem with CoC coating is what constitutes KoH

Still, that one panel of Zoro vs. Lucci with the smoking swords doesn’t really make sense considering every Zoro vs. Lucci panel afterwards was with 2 swords and no smoke

In general, I don’t really think Oda gave much thought to this fight nor to haki overall. So many inconsistencies, all to be exploited for the sake of agenda (myself included) lmao
I think that’s my biggest issue when it comes to figuring out the difficulty of the fight and how it went down in general

First he was using 2 swords, then he goes up multiple levels using 3 swords with the smoke, then he drops multiple levels back down to 2 swords, then at some point offscreen he went back up to 3 swords and got his sword launched mid-air (somehow?) and he finishes the fight with all 3

You’d have to jump through 20 hoops to explain how that makes sense

Yes, but this is a 1 v 2 situation, and considering the durability the worm has shown, Luffy wouldn't have any difficulty escaping from inside it. He can easily break through its body since even the giants can cut off the head of this worm.

Luffy managed to get out of Kaidou, who is more durable than these guys, so he wouldn't have difficulty here.
Just being honest.
I don't think he would be able to escape easy cause don't forget that while he did escape kaido he had go back out his mouth .
Don't think his rubber power or moves would destroy insides easy.
Most likely make them rubber and he have force his way out but if he giant form and get eat that means elder so much bigger than kaido .
It not super impressive but it is interesting that the elder went for the eat character move when he know what G5 can do .

It's all King of Hell
Green flames or not. As long as he's using CoC on his attacks.

The attack is also "freezing hell : leopard hunt" meaning IT'S ONE OF King of hell moves.

KoH is when Zoro uses CoC on his attacks
When he performs a finisher like 3 dragons...that's when he unleashes excessive ryuo and CoC
Man, idk how you can just come up with these rules outta thin air

Zoro always exclaims the sword style on his finishing moves. If he says “santoryu” and not “King of Hell santoryu,” there’s no reason to think it’s KoH especially if it’s true that Oda didn’t even draw Zoro’s swords hardened lol

It’s not like Lucci is some top tier, he’s YC1 at best. Not sure why you can’t just accept Zoro being stronger than him without any ifs, ands or buts. We should expect Zoro to beat guys like Lucci without having to pull out every single thing he has lol

So let’s get this straight now that the full summary is out, just so you guys can’t wriggle your way out of it.

1) Lucci disarmed one of Zoro’s swords.

2) Zoro was actually using ACOC

@GUI VI @HA001 @Cruxroux @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @nik87 @Kurozumi Giggio @Gol D. Roger @ConquistadoR @L57 @Ssg super suit coby @ImmaIvanoM @MonsterKaido @Shasha23

You guys are cooked.
ACoC but no KoH

It seems like Huhava might be the intermediate form between base Zoro and KoH.

So without giant, luffy lose to jupeter?

Nusjuro have kizaru Speed?

Saturn its like the gorosei nappa, like, he can kill a sanji cause of is regen/immortality and his poison hit, and still the worst gorosei

Gorosei>= yonko

Seems to me Gandhi is another example of hax swordsman that "doesn't cut".
Which is kind of very sad for a Saijo user.

The freezing power is very cool, but it seems what it is: he destroyed half of the pacifistas using his powers applied to the sword and not some sword technique.
He didn't want to destroy them he immobilized the Pacifista.
Can you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.