Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn is cool and all but it sucks that he so far hasn't done anything impressive throughout this arc.

Meanwhile Nusjuro has already defeated half the Pacifistas on Egghead and Ju Peter almost took out G5 Luffy.

And we know very soon Topman is going to do something big.

Absolutely, it’s poorly written for sure. I think the big takeaway is that Lucci is strong, but no longer the type of opponent who can be a legitimate (high/extreme diff) threat to Zoro at this point in the game

I think that’s especially backed up by the fact that both Jimbei and Sanji show no concern for Zoro and whether or not he’s in danger. I guess it’s a testament to the SH proximity to EoS.

As far as agendas go, I think it’s silly to think that Zoro’s performance against Lucci makes him equal or above Luffy, and also silly to continue the narrative that everyone on Luffy’s crew is an ant to him…especially Zoro

I think it goes without saying that Oda will always keep Luffy at the top, but we see these recurring patterns where people start to believe that Zoro is low-mid diff material for Luffy, only for this to become a really questionable take. I think Zoro is at a level where he can give a solid high diff to legitimate top tiers (Luffy included), but I still think he needs 1 more fight where he actually grows in order to become a bonafide top tier himself
The problem is that you demand more from Zoro than from Luffy, for the simple fact that Luffy is the MC.

For the love of God, we have a clear comparison on this island, against the same rival, almost at the same time.

Luffy has used the peak of his power, 3 techniques. Zoro on the other hand has taken longer, not using his peak by quite a bit, and it has taken only one attack.

What the hell does he have to do more for people to even put him at Luffy's level, if even with better performance (just like what happened in RT) they still put him below

I'm also hyped to see Wopman the founder of the Navy show off.

Nasujuro gets a pass because he proved competent but:
- Saturn hasn't done anything again for like 7 months
- Topman is standing around
- The Bird can't even cross the fucking barrier
- The worm actually gets the dinosaur treatment by 2 Giants

If you want to push Gorosei > Admirals better wait for next chapter lol
:jay-he:
It'll be amazing if Topman is the one who started Navy

Saturn --> Scientific sqauds and defence
Topman -> Navy?
Mars -> CP?
Nesujuro -> ??