Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Kizaru wasn't attacking Bonney when he did that?

Yea, who was present when Zoro cut Kaidou with Tatsumaki?
Who was present when Zoro cut Kaidou with Ashura?

:suresure:
I guess Kid, Law and Killer being around didn't matter

Kinnemon also had 1v1 moments against Kaido
So did most retainers

That's still not a 1v1 duel since others attacked Kaido shortly after or prior that

You are way below my pay grade to quote me :whitepress:
Shut the fuck up retard, you zoro fans will tell everyone him taking 20 chapters to defeat Lucci while being bruised and wheezing was plot and he could've ended it anytime but then will deny Kizaru being nerfed by the plot even though he's drawn as he's tired with life every chapter.
Now it's the part where you run away or say "c-cope"

Y’all handing out CoC to everybody like how Bumpy was handing out turkeys in the hood for thanksgiving :denzimote:
Garp has CoC genius

Bringing up Ulti od retainers to counter Zoro using CoC is so silly

Few exceptions doesn't negate the majority of such visuals being used for CoC users only

When Zoro has never had such visuals around him pre CoC

Not over, it is always like this nothing new: Oda finishes Zoro's opponents in quick way. Mr. 1, Ryuma, Pica, King all got one to three shotted in fight conclusion.

If anything Oda still respects Lucci much. Even with bigger antagonists the Gorosei all coming in to Egghead, Oda still gives proper finish to Lucci's role. While his partner Kizaru got awkward finish, get thrown out to random ship and just forgotten like that. Speaks volume which is more relevant in Oda's mind.

While I still have Lucci below king and doffy just like I did at the start of the arc y’all underestimating how well he did against zoro

Not only might he still be hurt from the day prior (kaku is) but he definitely made zoro work/struggle. Zoro was at no point fighting because he wanted to fight and keep everyone waiting he was trying to win. Lucci even surviving Zoro’s use of koh or green smoke mode idc what you call it

Lucci definitely didn’t look bad
At the end of the day it took sanji shit talking zoro to finally push him to win

And even then due to him being an awakening he might get back up
:handsup:
Zoro was always stronger than Lucci no doubt but Lucci ain’t do bad

When he comes back to Egghead... will he go at Strawhat along with the 5 Gorosei?

Or will he attack Zoro? :shocking:
Considering his performance zoro fandom would consider it a downgrade if he fought Zoro now. Not to mention his current state would give haters plenty excuses. So he can hunt sanji and Bonney if you ask me. Dude managed to kill my 20 year interest in admirals within a couple dozen chapters.

Zoro should meet luffy or Nasujuro next chapter

Shut the fuck up retard, you zoro fans will tell everyone him taking 20 chapters to defeat Lucci while being bruised and wheezing was plot and he could've ended it anytime but then will deny Kizaru being nerfed by the plot even though he's drawn as he's tired with life every chapter.
Now it's the part where you run away or say "c-cope"
Nothing is plot unless it's my fav character

Zoro fans do it
Admirals do it
Yonko fans do it

Zoro fans just love doing it the misg

Bleach is not taking itself serious, why should anyone?
Naruto, yes. If you include Shippuden you are wrong.
Nanatsu no Taizai
"Oh shit we get decked. Lets just wait for noon for Escanor to bail us out!"
Your examples suck so hard.
Story about a guy so overpowered he ONE SHOTS EVERYTHING.
You okay?

When Lucci does not fall its because Zoro is weak.
When Lucci falls instantly its because Oda does not want Zoro to look weak.

I would ask you to make up you mind, but that would require that you have been coherent for even once.
Everyone reading your posts becomes a little dumber.

Congratulations, your idiocy granted you the second spot on my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.