Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro scenario is better for you almirante fans
Coz that way Kiz can go all out
indeed I dont get why as a Kizaru or admiral fan they didnt want from the getgo to face Zoro. He is the best shot you get to see an admiral going all out or at lest try to get all out by showing decent fighting scenes without stupid nonsense (g5) or gag situations (g5, sanji or other non strawhat).

That's not what i mean.. I'm saying it's a Tiger Hunt Hardening attack named differently because he executed the attack while catching Enma mid air.. It's not an improved variant..
emmmmm no buddy. It is a completely new and different technique, the only thing in common is that it is from the santoryu and that it "cuts" xD. This technique is shorter range, more agile, dodging, different posture when finishing, etc. The Tora Gari is a more powerful and brute force technique that is direct and more impactful. With the 2 swords in the hands descending from top to bottom vertically.

Not a single Gorosei has an original design lol.

Saturn - Black Maria
Jupiter - Queen's Snake form
Mars - Marco/King
Venus - Jack or Speed
Mercury - that Boar that Oden cut

It's all reskinned versions of his previous designs, just more menacing.
still ,let‘s not forget more menacing means better :pepebusi:

I really like their designs ,only thing that kinda bugs me why are we only get their beast names not their DF names ,what if there DF‘s aren‘t the real Deal afterall:quest:

As i mentioned multiple times before regarding the Structure of Zoro's Main Fights
Each Saga's Main Fight serves to Test Zoro in a Particular Skill/Stat so that He becomes Perfect Swordsman

Hatchan's Final Exchange was a Test of "Weapons"
Mr. 1's Final Exchange was a Test of "Lethality"
Ohm's was a Test of "Power"
Kaku's was a Test of "Sword-Style/Technique"
Zombie Ryuma's was a Test of "Speed"

Hyouzou's Final Exchange was a Test of "CoO"
Pica's was a Test of "CoA"
King's was a Test of "CoC"

So next Major Fight should serve to give Zoro a New Test & it seems to be about "Disarmament"
Cuz Zoro has nothing more to learn, his Next Opponent must make the Fight Challenging for Zoro by Disarming him
It's gonna be against Someone who Excels in Stealing his Opponent's Weapons
It'd mirror both the fox dude from Wano, who tried stealing Zoro's sword, and the scene in this chapter with Zoro's blade flying off.

Bleach is not taking itself serious, why should anyone?

Naruto, yes. If you include Shippuden you are wrong.

"Oh shit we get decked. Lets just wait for noon for Escanor to bail us out!"
Your examples suck so hard.

Story about a guy so overpowered he ONE SHOTS EVERYTHING.
You okay?

When Lucci does not fall its because Zoro is weak.
When Lucci falls instantly its because Oda does not want Zoro to look weak.

I would ask you to make up you mind, but that would require that you have been coherent for even once.
Everyone reading your posts becomes a little dumber.

Congratulations, your idiocy granted you the second spot on my ignore list.
Sorry Trav I said what I said

You love a bland character who got the most lame sword fights in anime history

Zorojuro vs Nusjuro sound like a matchup we should’ve got in Wano. :kayneshrug:
I am happy with king, the fight would have being more intense if we didnt have that many jump from the actal fight and if King would have fight longer in his human form with more blades changeling lava names attack during the fight. Probably was to taxing for Loda cuz it would have require more time and effort to draw proper fighting panels

Status
Not open for further replies.