Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe cause they weren’t even named attacks dumb dumb
That’s literally what his entire point is

the moment zoro used a name attack , he speed blitzed the awakened zoan like nothing

That shows these hurr durr clashes amount to nothing since lucci was able to block that
Most the fight was off screen
Thinking neither one of them tried to land attacks before this chapter is crazy. It’s just neither we’re successfully landing their attacks
Now basic Enma flames are KoH???
Idc what you call it
Okay you used green smoke mode I’m sorry. It’s still stronger than base
Difference was Zoro wasnt serious.
When he actually wanted to end the fight, he did land his attacks and Lucci could do nothing about it.
Not serious but used green smoke mode, told Lucci he wanted to was get it over with, knew the island was too dangerous, knew he was keeping the crew waiting, knew he could have been more useful in other places, etc but wasn’t trying? Nice

The only reason he landed the attack now was because of sanji calling him out
If not Jinbe deadass would have interfered and brought him back by force like he said

Most the fight was off screen
Thinking neither one of them tried to land attacks before this chapter is crazy. It’s just neither we’re successfully landing their attacks

Idc what you call it
Okay you used green smoke mode I’m sorry. It’s still stronger than base

Not serious but used green smoke mode, was trying to get it over with, knew the island was too dangerous, knew he was keeping the crew waiting, knew he could have been more useful in other places, etc but wasn’t trying? Nice

If not Jinbe deadass would have interfered and brought him back by force like he said
See this is why I fucking hate this community in terms of powerscaling
Zoro literally won without even really needing to exert his Haki but these goons will still argue you to death about how Lucci matched KoH/ACoA

There is multiple scenario on this with WG logic
Sanji is having a high diff fight with his own stamina because of running with a corpse
Sanji is having a high diff fight with Den Den Mushi
Sanji is having a high diff fight with basically doing nothing
All of em are Bad :josad:
Still recovering from Kizaru's basic kick, that shit broke his exoskeleton and this somehow ties into Runji getting conqueror's haki, just trust me. :handsup:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not serious but used green smoke mode, was trying to get it over with, knew the island was too dangerous, knew he was keeping the crew waiting, knew he could have been more useful in other places, etc but wasn’t trying? Nice

Oda drew 7-8 panels for the fight in total, ended it with a one-shot and with zero damage taken from Zoro.

Im sorry that Oda wrote Lucci being fodderized by Zoro but that is the reality.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
See this is why I fucking hate this community in terms of powerscaling
Zoro literally won without even really needing to exert his Haki but these goons will still argue you to death about how Lucci matched KoH/ACoA
it's just agenda he hates zoro more than he enjoys the manga, thats why he wastes his life away spamming mihawk threads

Somehow it's always gigantic lightning when it comes to Zoro..

That lightning isn't produced from Zoro, it's from the clash both Zoro's attack and Lucci resisting..

Same as when Kaido resisted the clash against the Scabbard's attack..
I can use your Argumentation too.
„Somehow when it comes to zoro, it either was a weak yc3 attack or the lightning around zoro actually came by the clash and by luccis resistance.“ Do you get my point by how stupid you always look when it comes to zoro? I remember you saying that you are a zoro fan, which zoro fan does this cracked up and delusional shit you are doing always when zoro appears to do something?

it's just agenda he hates zoro more than he enjoys the manga, thats why he wastes his life away spamming mihawk threads
Yeah I noticed he's always making threads about mihawk luffy and zoro for some reason
Dude's got zoro on the brain
Oda drew 7-8 panels for the fight in total, ended it with a one-shot and with zero damage taken from Zoro.

Im sorry that Oda wrote Lucci being fodderized by Zoro but that is the reality.
They'll never accept it
They spent months saying the fight would be a high to extreme diff,and Zoro barely even needing ACoA, let alone ACoC, to slam Lucci was too much for them

Status
Not open for further replies.