Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in this chapter, we see that the ship has safely reached the end of the route
From the next chapter, probably everyone is ready to escape
But I hope to see a fight between horse and Zoro

See this is why I fucking hate this community in terms of powerscaling
Zoro literally won without even really needing to exert his Haki but these goons will still argue you to death about how Lucci matched KoH/ACoA
Please tell me what you call this?
Apparently koh is zoro hate, acoa is zoro hate, green smoke mode is zoro hate, etc
Please tell me what you call it so it isn’t zoro hate

Oda drew 7-8 panels for the fight in total, ended it with a one-shot and with zero damage taken from Zoro.

Im sorry that Oda wrote Lucci being fodderized by Zoro but that is the reality.
The struggle defines the diff
Zoro struggling this long using all he did and needing sanji to motivate him by logic don’t make it a low diff

If zoro fights mihawk and it last 10 days with neither landing an attack until idk zoro lands shishisonson to win that isn’t a low diff
Acting like it is is stupid

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Apparently koh is zoro hate, acoa is zoro hate, green smoke mode is zoro hate, etc

Zoro struggling this long using all he did and needing sanji to motivate him by logic don’t make it a low diff

If zoro fights mihawk and it last 10 days with neither landing an attack until idk zoro lands shishisonson to win that isn’t a low diff
Keep crying
Oda stalled
And zoro one shot

We're not doing this
We just saw Lucci get KOed by him this chapter

Oda drew 7-8 panels for the fight in total, ended it with a one-shot and with zero damage taken from Zoro.

Im sorry that Oda wrote Lucci being fodderized by Zoro but that is the reality.
Is Albino still trying to push the High Diff fight??
Zoro didn't even get hit and somehow its a High diff fight?

Bruh if he got another fight almost like Lucci and people calling it a high diff fight again, and win
Shouldn't Zoro be tired or atleast passsed out, like wth:suresure:
I bet u if its Luffy its gon be a neg diff or Low diff

Status
Not open for further replies.