Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what did Sanji do to help? oh I forgot he killed Vegapunk, sorry buddy Zoro is not incompetent don't group him up with that guy who got blitzed by 1hp Kizaru
To be honest Zoro is very incompetent. Waisting time with leftover. Meanwhile everything was happening with the rest of the crew. Sanji simply bobble diff kaku, Zoro should be smart and made the same.
1hp kizaru ? What about 1hp Lucci ? Hahahah

For two hits and against nerfed Aokiji?
bluehole is Garp going all out right?

It's the third time I listed why Aokiji was far from going all out and it is I who has an agenda lol?

Also, it wasn't stated in any shape or form that Garp would have won. Aokiji 100% would have surely won against him, but we didn't see either.

But again, we'll see what Aokiji is capable of and then we could see how serious he was against Garp.
no one said Aokiji was going all out numbnuts, just the same as Garp wasn't going all out yet he still dominated Aokiji!

They said something along the lines of they couldn't do anything against iron Garp if not for Shiryu, which was true as Garp was dominating everyone there and they were about to leave if only Koby didn't have a brain fart, how would 100% Aokiji win when Garp himself would go 100% and as previously established casual Garp was dominating conflicted Kuzan

how are you going to access anything about that fight when Garp himself wasn't going all out?

Status
Not open for further replies.