One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Since Lucci is an awakened zoan with supposedly better endurance, he might get up in the next chapter, but way weaker. I'm betting that Jinbe will take care of Lucci while Zoro does something more interesting.
What that is specifically, we'll have to wait and see. Maybe Mars will penetrate the shield, but Zoro manages to protect the Sunny. Maybe through some series of events, he'll encounter V. Nusjuro and get some Wado lore dropped on him.
My theory is that Jinbe's opponents are all gonna be cats (already fought Who's-Who's, might go on to fight Pizarro)
Post automatically merged:

This chapter is almost 5/5, but suffers because Yamato is getting a cover story and not someone more interesting. SAD!

Since Lucci is an awakened zoan with supposedly better endurance, he might get up in the next chapter, but way weaker. I'm betting that Jinbe will take care of Lucci while Zoro does something more interesting.
What that is specifically, we'll have to wait and see. Maybe Mars will penetrate the shield, but Zoro manages to protect the Sunny. Maybe through some series of events, he'll encounter V. Nusjuro and get some Wado lore dropped on him.
My theory is that Jinbe's opponents are all gonna be cats (already fought Who's-Who's, might go on to fight Pizarro)

This chapter is almost 5/5, but suffers because Yamato is getting a cover story and not someone more interesting. SAD!
I'm on Nas going to Labo, Mars already on Labo, Lucci stay down, Jinbe stopping Mars for attacking Zoro or trying to destroy Labo.
And When Nas ( if Nas went inside Labo, and we see the way where Nas going is the escape location behind Labophase ) going to Nami's group Zoro is there to stop it. SHP start escaping. The Ancient Robot are gonna stall both Mars and Nas for Zoro and Jinbe to escape with Nami's group.

Sanji went into Bonney's group ( which is on Giant Ship ) Sanji is going there too since multiple VA is after Bonney ( Dobberman trying to to kill Bonney ), Sanji is going there to protect Bonney.

Luffy, Dorry and Broggy gonna join later after stalling them and Imu being mad because the truth has spoken, deploying Mother flame making Luffy escape with both giant on his hand ( Luffy become more Giant than Dorry and Broggy with Gum Gum Rocket type move).

Nasujuro and Mars' designs are great.

Wild hog is definitely the goofiest. Always thought topman will be taken down by Dragon but I'm not sure anymore.
Hey now, don't disrespect the top like that, since he is a boar, he has greater muscle density and a thick hide (And a mythical boar at that), guy will throw hands and legs in his hybrid form is he is hand to hand combatant.

Let's be honest, he's already the best Gorosei vi far.
:gotres:
gotta "CUT" the cost from being any highre.:milaugh:

Lmfao Zoro broke this fool

:gokulaugh:
Imho I think a debate between this guy and niik would be hella interesting.

Who you think is stronger? Figarland or Nusjuro?

Last edited: