Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci standing proves that despite Zoro being stronger. If not for Jinbe and the SHs being in a rush, the fight could have gone on for much longer.
Only if Zoro/Jinbe run off and Lucci's still ready to fight.

If Lucci admits defeat and all he can do is stand up, unable to move/fight anymore like a literally dead Whitebeard, then he was officially one-shotted.

We need to see the dialogue/raws.

You are a Zorotard or LadmiraL fan according to them.

They cant handle the truth that condom has become the most retarded MC in shonen manga history.
All agendas aside, Gear 5 has been a disaster for the story's quality.

Nika Piece in a nutshell.

At best Gear 5 should've been something that showed up only at the absolute end of the series and maybe without any of that "secret zoan" crap and be something Luffy developed on his own rather than because he's the chosen one, because frankly it makes Luffy feel more like a puppet of fate, and also there's nothing zoan about his fruit since it still functions more like a paramecia or a logia at most.

Honest question, is anyone a little more convinced now that, maybe outside of Imu, that Luffy might just fight all Yonko and Akainu in a bigger war?

On one hand I can see Akainu being next as the sole arc antagonist, on the other I can see Elbaf just setting up a far bigger conflict for One Piece.

Idk, just feels like Oda's MO in a way, because each "competitor" or antagonist (Akainu, BB, Shanks, Imu) potentially pose different angles to actually hurting Luffy and putting him at a disadvantage I guess, AND also to each other.

Tldr: Big Free For All Showdown
A free for all muddies too many motivations

like it makes no sense for shanks to ACTUALLY try and kill Luffy… Shanks is a Nika man too

Akainu learning of Imu’s existence must surely affect his motivations somehow

imu is a madman as far as we can tell so his malevolence could be so great that everyone else just decides to team up and kill him first

teach is a skeemer so he’d immediately try and form an alliance with someone

a free for all would require almost too much complexity and given the flop of Wano, Oda should avoid that

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Looking forward to seeing this wave of "haki" unleashed by gorosei, but it's a bit disheartening that he does something like that only to be sent flying like a baseball.

But stopping to think is better than being sent flying in the shape of a pizza, so it's ok.:gouno:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oh so they arent actual dialogue?
Have you heard the clip? He's obviously adding his own spice to things with satire, or his own agenda. There's no confirmation there's any dialogue or what the dialogue is. The only takeaway atm is Lucci doesn't seem to be on the floor, that's about it. He could be dead for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.