Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Its not headcanon, its facts.

Lucci didnt do shit after gettting beat up up until Kizaru arrived, then he started leaking info. When Luffy left. Lucci attacked Vegapunk. Its literally there in the manga.
He acted up because Kizaru came. Not because luffy left.
He would have tried it again either way. Lmao.

Imagine having more than 15 years old and still enjoy what Luffy has become
Oda's entire mentality for why he created Nika is so bizarre. Either its a sign of how tired he is of One Piece and not having had the chance to work on other things, or he got writing lessons from Netflix while he was helping them with One Piece LA. :goatasure:

According to your laws, Zoro and Luffy drew.

Because Lucci is still standing.
If we going by context of manga only Zoro fight lucci in a full fight to end .
Stussy sneak attack him and Luffy start fighting but luffy leave because of VP and sento .
So really it make no sense compare luffy fight like how some people do with zoro vs lucci but what ever lol .

EDIt i saying this cause we know which side like used the luffy vs lucci fight for agenda the most ( not the luffy fans) lol.

Right now Luffy doing ANY JOBBING at any point, even in final fights is gonna be nonsense

Luffy can literally just pull shit out of nowhere like an actual cartoon

You know that gag where bugs bunny just pulls a stick of dynamite out of thin air and blows someone up… this is now entire viable as a thing Luffy can do

Like if Luffy straight up pulls out a nuclear bomb (or that TNT that knocked out big mom) from his asshole it’s fine… this is now allowed to happen

Anytime from this moment onward where Luffy isn’t just winning any fight he’s in is simply plot nonsense… Oda now has to literally write shit like teach removing g5 to justify Luffy having any problems with anyone ever again
Honest question, is anyone a little more convinced now that, maybe outside of Imu, that Luffy might just fight all Yonko and Akainu in a bigger war?

On one hand I can see Akainu being next as the sole arc antagonist, on the other I can see Elbaf just setting up a far bigger conflict for One Piece.

Idk, just feels like Oda's MO in a way, because each "competitor" or antagonist (Akainu, BB, Shanks, Imu) potentially pose different angles to actually hurting Luffy and putting him at a disadvantage I guess, AND also to each other.

Tldr: Big Free For All Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.