Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's meant to be hilarious just like how Kaido's attacks on G5 looked "hilarious". It doesn't mean that ACoC roar was useless or something like that.

In this arc we've seen G5 Luffy taking hits and he wasn't that wasted. Where was the gag at that moment?
I didn't say it was useless, I'm saying his body parts flying off is his gag power, and it explains how he's completely fine moments later because it's his own power

You guys just immediately jumped the gun with wanking this shit when it's done nothing impressive, all it did was reach outside the island and KO some fodder, wow, so impressive.

I think people have the wrong idea about the immortality stuff.

“once they figure out the gimmick the Gorosei are screwed”

Newsflash:

What if there isn’t a gimmick to hurting the Gorosei?

C

Cruxroux

So this is a complete Escape arc....
Everything points towards Escaping and Lucci and Kaku will be executed for sure.
But same goes for Kizaru? Not sure... oda won't kill an admiral. But lucci is kind of his fav so I' confused.

But no more fights I guess.
Escape arc it is.

Also Gandhi Might be there at the side where Giant Pirate ship is as of now.

Getting blown away and getting knock out are two very differnt things .
Like i can't even put it down to forum being to power scaling crazy because getting your clothes blown away very differnt from getting KO.
Sure I can edit this part and change it to "knocked down" or "blown away" but I simply don't bother that much with this sentence.

ACoC attack to freeze an opponent? Yamato freezes people with her regular fruit hahahahahahahahahahahah, ZOROVER
ACoC has nothing to do with the way the attack works. It freezes it target without using ice or cold.

Yes, Yamato has a magical fruit that give her power that people out the magic food can't normally do. That's the point to eating a magical fruit I mean DF.

It wasn't ACoC attack. Jinbe didn't say anything about CoC haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.