Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the only thing that can hurt them is ancient kingdom technology?
The Robot could hurt them, who knows, but it would be a sad day if only AK technology could hurt them. It would mean Luffy could make all the marines, pirates including yonko and revs his allies and yet they would lose 10 million against 5 because no one can hurt the Gorosei due to haxx.

There is surely a way, just like there was with Smoker, Crocodile, Enel (DF counter or CoA). Same with Big Mom and Kaido (AdCoC or internal attacks).

Question remains what is needed against Gorosei because clearly AdCoA and AdCoC (presuming Luffy has tried both) dont work. If it is just AK technology and not human power then Usopp as master marksman can become Pirate King.

The Robot could hurt them, who knows, but it would be a sad day if only AK technology could hurt them. It would mean Luffy could make all the marines, pirates including yonko and revs his allies and yet they would lose 10 million against 5 because no one can hurt the Gorosei due to haxx.

There is surely a way, just like there was with Smoker, Crocodile, Enel (DF counter or CoA). Same with Big Mom and Kaido (AdCoC or internal attacks).

Question remains what is needed against Gorosei because clearly AdCoA and AdCoC (presuming Luffy has tried both) dont work. If it is just AK technology and not human power then Usopp as master marksman can become Pirate King.
they have ruled the world for almost a thousand years you know

Possibilities of what could harm the Gorosei:

Ancient Weapons

Blackbeard preventing their immortality with his df, but may not be sustainable for long term as the moment he let's go of them from his powers they may regen back

Maybe Law developing a reversal of the immortalty surgery reversing that, making them vulnerable again

Some other skill of haki required that we have yet to see

Luffy never used any ad haki against gorosei. Luffy became dumb by not using them. As simple as that.

Ancient Weapons

Blackbeard preventing their immortality with his df, but may not be sustainable for long term as the moment he let's go of them from his powers they may regen back

Maybe Law developing a reversal of thw immortalty surgery reversing that, making them vulnerable again

Sea stone may be able to suppress/hold them even if doesn’t kill them

My original take was right all along, Gorosei are stronger than Yonko and admirals.

In official OP digital card games the Gorosei each have the same combat rating as prime WB/Roger
Nah. Not all gorosie are going to be equal and same can be said for yonko and admiral. At best topman/nasujuro > Yonko/admirals on average. Kaido is a level above BM by feats and Akainu shits on fraudbull.

Ancient Weapons

Maybe Law developing a reversal of the immortalty surgery reversing that, making them vulnerable again

Coc coating was not tried against them. Maybe the intensity of the CoC should cross some kind of threshold. Oda made Luffy dumb by not using them against Gorosei.

they have ruled the world for almost a thousand years you know
Yeah, and they have scars. And Imu somehow is their boss so he can hurt them.

We also know they fear Nika. An actual capable Nika, Luffy still doesnt even know he is Nika and clearly doesnt utilize the God Powers to Max yet.

Gorosei also feared Xebec enough to wipe him out of history.

They will be brought down. And as all the top old timers ever talk about is haki it surely must exist another haki route to defeat these guys.

Your post contradicts itself if you read it carefully. You said Jimbe saw him getting attacked, and then you said they wouldn't know his HP just from looking at him, so if Zoro can't grasp his HP despite him being the attacker who's been fighting Lucci all along
It doesn't because my only goal with that was to counter the point you made

The idea that Jinbe randomly stumbled upon the fight with no knowledge of what took place is a myth

He saw the final attack (or the only attack as some of you claim) and surmised that Lucci needed to be removed from the equation so the Strawhats could make their escape

Then what makes you so sure Jimbe knows Lucci was a threat to them? That defeats the whole point you're trying to make.
I'm not sure, all we're doing is arguing with the limited information we have

That's why I gave you an avenue to respond with a different explanation than the one I provided

Again, if Lucci is so obviously not defeated that even an onlooker like Jinbe can tell he's not defeated, then why did Zoro, who's fighting Lucci not do the same?
You're attacking a point I didn't really make

I agreed with you in my first post that Lucci was defeated by Zoro

When fighting a Zoan user (especially an awakened one) you have to meet 2 criteria

1. Beat them (Zoro did this)

2. Ensure that they're no longer a threat which I listed the ways to do this in my previous post

Knock him out, kill him (never gonna happen, this is One Piece), launch him far away (stupidest option but no surprise that this is what he chose)

Zoro just didn't follow through
Mind you, this is a mistake that he made previously which almost resulted in the entire crew getting killed by Monet

This isn't particularly new

Nah. Not all gorosie are going to be equal and same can be said for yonko and admiral. At best topman/nasujuro > Yonko/admirals on average. Kaido is a level above BM by feats and Akainu shits on fraudbull.
No gorosei are currently on par with Yonkos and Admirals. One has shown tremendous haki and one has shown sword skills. Add to that, they all have regeneration which is even more hax than not getting damaged like Kaidou or Bigmom. The only thing that was not tried against them was CoC coating and CoC+Coa coating. If both of them doesn't work, then we can put them confidently above Yonkos and Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.