Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s INSANITY how admirals keep being nerfed even in the final saga
Highlighted several times they couldn’t use their real power in Marijoa
Kuzan implied two times against Garp to go soft against his former mentor
Kizaru literally on suicide watch rn
It’s like the author himself is afraid of these monsters full power
its indeed random Oda always nerf them naratively there is alsway something holding them back .

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
well, on a positive note, I hope this chapter kills off all the number autists. Though I do want to see the meltdown of the twatter people who did the "1111 king of hell chapter" edits/fanarts

:kobeha:
real

number theory is straight retarded

People are underestimating Luffy a lot. If it were the other way around and Imu-sama were facing three Yonkou, people would say he's on a divine level and everything else. Luffy facing three Gorosei alongside two characters who are not at superior levels doesn't mean Luffy isn't as strong. People keep underestimating Luffy even after seeing him dominate Kizaru and Saturn in a 1-on-2 fight, leaving Kizaru on the ground needing rest.

All 3 haki advanced
Sky split
DF that gives him most ridiculous power
So ridiculous that it defiles logic and manipulate fiction in a fictional world

90% Op fans that think they are smart: "He still low top tier"
"Roger and Beard are still tiers above G5 etc etc"

No single intellectual person in the whole fandom can answer what Luffy needed the powerup beyond G5 to reach so-called "Pirate King lvl"
If current G5 still isn't peak, a Peak G5 would neg diff one piece by himself.

nika is one of the worst things added in this manga
people are coping when they say onepiece has always been like this

we will never get the enies lobby tension again
Not to say that the tension hasn’t been reduced cause of G5 but people have been saying tension has been on the decline/nonexistent since the timeskip began

It isn’t a complaint that arose after 1044

Nah, I think it’s pretty obvious he’s rushing towards the end. We are literally seeing the final villains forms in this arc. Plus I think he’s been vocal about his health problems
I would love to read One Piece at current pace.

At least something is happening, even though stalling is still there.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

All 3 haki advanced
Sky split
DF that gives him most ridiculous power
So ridiculous that it defiles logic and manipulate fiction in a fictional world

90% Op fans that think they are smart: He still low top tier, Roger and Beard are still tiers above G5 etc etc.
No single intellectual person in the whole fandom can answer what Luffy still need thr powerup beyond G5 to reach so-called "Pirate King lvl"
If current G5 still isn't peak, a Peak G5 would neg diff one piece by himself.
It's the same for kaidou, no one can say what was missing for that man, he even mastered Luffy's Haki who was capable of dividing the skies like Roger and Wb.

Status
Not open for further replies.