Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kizaru literally suffering from success. It's canon he achieved his mission.
Meanwhile Nika laughed as Vegapunk died right in front of him lmfao

I think Oda specifically wrote his manga to attract the dumbest level of human, anyone who sees Nika laughing right now and doesn’t realize how severely Oda betrayed his own manga, I don’t even know what to tell you lol.

Apollo

The Sol King
it didn't show that, it showed him crashing into a ship

keep trying
I am arguing with an idiot it seems.

One Piece, chapter 1093. You dont even have to read the dialogue, just look at the nice drawings and you'll see how Kizaru easily doesnt drown, and does not need a ship to "save him".

This exchange is over.

Meanwhile Nika laughed as Vegapunk died right in front of him lmfao

I think Oda specifically wrote his manga to attract the dumbest level of human, anyone who sees Nika laughing right now and doesn’t realize how severely Oda betrayed his own manga, I don’t even know what to tell you lol.
Actual salt reason : AdmiraL got oneshot twice in the same arc

One Piece, chapter 1093. You dont even have to read the dialogue, just look at the nice drawings and you'll see how Kizaru easily doesnt drown, and does not need a ship to "save him".

This exchange is over.
That wasn't shown when goofy got serious and sent him flying, he crashed into a ship. If he had the power to stop himself he would, crashing a marine ship wouldn't happen.

keep trying

This exchange is over.
In 1093 he wasnt paralyzed like he was by Dawn Cymballs. Kizaru was saved by the ship being there bro.

Oda's decision to reserve Haki for only the strongest characters on the Straw Hats just destroyed the New World for their fights.

Every Straw Hat should have learned Haki, and been a functional fighter.

Sabaody was all about how the Straw Hats were too weak to beat enemies in the New World.

And then two years later half of them still were jobbers, AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I really think Oda thought he was going to get through Wano a lot faster
There not jobber since i expect even lower SH people can beat most pirates out there .
Problem is haki or no haki people think all SH would be to high a level ( like all of them being war lord level LMAO )
Truth is most of the characters in series are jobber even most so when add in the highest of the tiers .

Status
Not open for further replies.