Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Luffy replicates this again is gonna be wild
Why do you want the manga to be worse? Serious question.

You want Luffy to master even the things he's canonically terrible at (was a big point at the start of the series and was reinforced again last arc). Make him a swordsmaster, make him a sniper, make him a cook, make him a shipwright, make him a medic, make him a musician, drop the whole crew and continue on his own, why would he need those deadweights? Let this become even more Luffy Piece.

Luffy depends on others just like others depend on him, Luffy will never be skillful with a sword. Enjoy him as he is.

I doubt any one will get that with Lucci, worst shit that happen to him was against Stussy
Lucci even if he lost will still keep his class
I couldn’t agree more, Oda likes Lucci and clearly wants to keep him in the story. Certain characters won’t get treated like a joke (fighting against gear 5 is an exception).

Why do you want the manga to be worse? Serious question.

You want Luffy to master even the things he's canonically terrible at (was a big point at the start of the series and was reinforced again last arc). Make him a swordsmaster, make him a sniper, make him a cook, make him a shipwright, make him a medic, make him a musician, drop the whole crew and continue on his own, why would he need those deadweights? Let this become even more Luffy Piece.

Luffy depends on others just like others depend on him, Luffy will never be skillful with a sword. Enjoy him as he is.
Luffy doesn’t need to be a master swordsman to cut someone with a sword
At this point Luffy using any weapon isn’t impossible and I want to see him use a bunch of different types
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.