Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it’s debatable is kinda wild ngl
Lol how is it debatable? Gege is giving every side character their time to shine against Sukuna. Even a random bum like Ino is probably gonna accomplish something against Sukuna with his 4th auspicious beast. Heck, even Nanami is gonna posthumously help against Sukuna since someone will obviously land a clean hit on Sukuna with Nanami’s cursed tool at some point. I wouldn’t even be surprised if the Kyoto students did something like stall Sukuna (when he’s at like 2-3 fingers level of output) long enough for Yuji to recover for a final 1v1

Coping because canon mentally nerfed Kizaru already looks much better than dogshit trash you stan like Meme?
Mentally nerf is the latest coPEcept that Admiral Piece came up with to justify the shitshows like Greenbaum, Kuzan, and most recently Pizzaru. :suresure:

And guess what, at least BM went out looking like a fucking monster eating island-level attacks and swearing revenge upon her enemies, compared to Nika's Pizza Delivery Services. :hihihi:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@EmperorKinyagi @MonsterZoro @Cross_Marian @Sir Yasheen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Cruxroux @Lee Ba Shou @Ice devil slayer @Mr. Reloaded
Seriously now...

- if you Admiral fan thinks Oda cares about Chadmirals with ACoC+Logia Awakening
- if you Zoro fan thinks Oda cares about Zoro uper negg-low diffs one-shotting an Admiral/Gorosei and being about PK Level in EOS
- If you Sanji fan think Oda cares about Evil Sanji with ACoC+Black Flames+Fastest man in the World low diffing an Admiral/Gorosei

Stop deluiding yourself ot this what going to happen with you:

Oda gonna cook your fanbase and agenda on pro of MC Greatness, It's the saddest truth.
Don’t you think you’re jumping the gun on all these accounts lol?

You’re pulling a Kinyagi, getting hysterical over Oda not being ready to show an Admiral going all-out on Egghead lol, or that Kizaru doesn’t have Zoro and Sanji at their EOS strength level.

Oda has said on multiple occasions that the Admirals are his favorite actors and star in his favorite movies. I’m sure he’s said similar shit about Shonen Guts and the other guy. Y’all need to stop losing your shit just because we aren’t at the literal end of the manga yet lmfao.

Lol how is it debatable? Gege is giving every side character their time to shine against Sukuna. Even a random bum like Ino is probably gonna accomplish something against Sukuna with his 4th auspicious beast. Heck, even Nanami is gonna posthumously help against Sukuna since someone will obviously land a clean hit on Sukuna with Nanami’s cursed tool at some point. I wouldn’t even be surprised if the Kyoto students did something like stall Sukuna (when he’s at like 2-3 fingers level of output) long enough for Yuji to recover for a final 1v1
“Getting time to shine against Sukuna”
:gonope:

“Getting a send off against Sukuna”
:goyea:

Mentally nerf is the latest coPEcept that Admiral Piece came up with to justify the shitshows like Greenbaum, Kuzan, and most recently Pizzaru. :suresure:

Guess what, BM went out looking like a fucking monster and not swearing revenge upon her enemies, compared to Nika's Pizza Delivery Services.

Based on feats Kizaru already low diffs Meme you coping fuck
The best we can gift Meme in the speed/reaction time/CQC area is the ability to stall base Kaido
Snakeman's speed was overwhelming hybrid drunk Kaido to the point Kaido didn't even understand how he was getting punched at first, Kaido had to asspull FS to be able to counter it. Kizaru handled Snakeman without breaking a sweat and blitzed it, playing football with it.
Based on this we can safely say Meme will never able to land a hit on Kizaru

Durability : We saw Meme diarrhea shitting his pants from Franky's radical beam (based on Kizaru's generic laser beams) and getting badly damaged by metal beams and explosions , I don't think I need to say more here.

Homies : Useless against a light logia

base conflicted Kizaru already rapes all out Meme, I would cope about it at your place too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.