Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I know Oda likes the Admirals, but the fanbases always expect to see an super power level show and fights for their favs.
99% of Oda’s fanbase are morons lol. His target demographic is 12 year old boys. This is nothing new. One Piece fans have always been liars and will always be liars lol. Accept it now, you’ll be better off for it.

You Admiral fans don't have this problem because the Admirals ARE ALREADY Top Tiers, Zoro and Sanji are different
Do you not think Zoro will be a top tier by EOS lol? He went from beating Pica in Dressrosa to beating King two chronological weeks later. Oda will power up Zoro however highly he wants, and if Nika is proof of anything, it’s that Oda doesn’t give a fuck how little sense it makes lol.

Zoro will be a top tier, there’s nothing to be upset about. So he can’t one shot Lucci lol. Okay? Neither can Nika. So Zoro may not low diff another top tier at EOS. Okay lol? Nobody can low diff top tiers past or present. Literally there is nothing to be upset about for Zoro fans lol. There is a higher percentage chance of Admirals getting embarrassed by EOS than there is for Zoro, relatively speaking.

@EmperorKinyagi @Lee Ba Shou @RayanOO @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ

Isn’t it kinda weird how the Gorosei have battle scars despite having infinite regen? The person who gave them those scars must have been extremely powerful. Perhaps it was the person who they literally revere as a god? I wonder if maybe Imu actually killed them during the Void Century, resulting in their permanent battle scars, and then revived them as vessels for the Gyuki, Itsunade, Hoki, Bakotsu, and Sandwyrm. It’s weird how Ju Peter has a huge scar across his neck, as if someone slit his throat.
It wouldnt surprise me if the AR might partially address that. Clearly they fought it or the Ancient Kingdom 800 years ago and whomever it was that scarred them knew how.

We'll find out eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.