Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on feats Kizaru already low diffs Meme you coping fuck
The best we can gift Meme in the speed/reaction time/CQC area is the ability to stall base Kaido
BM's base strength = hybrid Kaido.

Bigger Mum > Hybrid Kaido as a result.

Kaido failed to kill BM, without two Homies, without pushing her to use her own life, after 3 days while bloodlusted while Luffy made short work of Pizzaru in less than half a day.

Snakeman's speed was overwhelming hybrid drunk Kaido to the point Kaido wasn't even understanding how he was getting punched at first, Kaido had to asspull FS to be able to counter it. Kizaru handled Snakeman without breaking a sweat and blitzed it, playing football with it.
Based on this we can safely say Meme will never able to land a hit on Kizaru
The only thing Pizzaru has over BM but guess what, BM was easily grabbing Marco point-blank when he got close to her, she was catching and beating Law who can teleport around like a fly and even catch hybrid Kaido off-guard CQC. Once BM catches the light fly it's GG for him.

Durability : We saw Meme diarrhea shitting his pants from Franky's radical beam (based on Kizaru) and getting badly damaged by metal beams and explosions , I don't think I need to say more here.
LMFAO what a bunch of bullshit. BM was more interested in the ancient Giants than Franky and considered Franky's laser (which is arguably the same as Pizzaru's) BLOCKABLE by a Trash Homie. :milaugh:

I don't need to say more on Pizzaru's glass cannon durability. One ACoC shot and he is paralyuzed on the floor.

Homies : Useless against a light logia
Guess what, BM can turn light into a Homie

base conflicted Kizaru already rapes all out Meme, I would cope about it at your place too lol
"Base conflicted" this is the corniest most LAUGHABLE shit I have ever heard from Admiral gang, even worse than Greenball's amazing observation haki being able to sense Shanks from a thousand miles after he got struck by Wifi Hakai.

Pizzaru is over, he is the laughingstock of Egghead and went out looking like my dinner tonight. :milaugh:

I know Oda likes the Admirals, but the fanbases always expect to see an super power level show and fights for their favs.

-Look, years ago i was 100% Zoro and Sanji would fight an Admiral, now i don't even believe in this.
-Years ago, Sanji vs Kizaru fight would be so cool to think, but now It's over.

The point is, don't have high expectations for Power Level and fights anymore, it took me a while to see that and now I see it.

You Admiral fans don't have this problem because the Admirals ARE ALREADY Top Tiers, Zoro and Sanji are different
The story going a way that fighting the admirals don't go to mean much to tell the truth .
We at a point where even as wank as luffy is he might not even fight Akainu .
Zoro and Sanji will fight other top tiers and at least Zoro has mihawk but EoS they can get to level without fighting admirals .

BM's base strength = hybrid Kaido.

Bigger Mum > Hybrid Kaido as a result.

Kaido failed to kill BM, without two Homies, without pushing her to use her own life, after 3 days while bloodlusted while Luffy made short work of Pizzaru in less than half a day.

The only thing Pizzaru has over BM but guess what, BM was easily grabbing Marco point-blank when he got close to her, she was catching and beating Law who can teleport around like a fly and even catch hybrid Kaido off-guard CQC. Once BM catches the light fly it's GG for him.

LMFAO what a bunch of bullshit. BM was more interested in the ancient Giants than Franky and considered Franky's laser (which is arguably the same as Pizzaru's) BLOCKABLE by a trash Homie. :milaugh:

I don't need to say more on Pizzaru's glass cannon durability. One ACoC shot and he is lights out on the floor.

Guess what, BM can turn light into a Homie

"Base conflicted" this is the corniest most LAUGHABLE shit I have ever heard from Admiral gang, even worse than Greenball's amazing observation haki being able to sense Shanks from a thousand miles after he got struck by Wifi Hakai.

Pizzaru is over, he is the laughingstock of Egghead and went out looking like my dinner tonight. :milaugh:
Big Mom defender…
:whitepress:
Yeah we can’t be friends in the JJK threads anymore this shit is disgusting

Why would friends kill each other. :kobeha:
We have all these villains in the story and here you are dreaming of Luffy, Zoro, Usopp fighting to the death against friends, family and shit. :ihaha:
So my statement still stands lol. You are desperate for a character other than Mihawk to kill Shanks because, exactly as you say, they clearly dont want to kill each other.

Dont be upset at me for how Oda portrays and focuses on Shanks over Mihawk in this story, thats a you problem, no need to get desperate :gokulaugh:

How will Yonko stand cope when the full summary drops I wonder?

“Kizaru isn’t crying because he killed Vegapunk, he’s crying because Luffy beat his ass.”

I can already see it
:ihaha:
They already think marines try to console him because he's down bad from "Luffy embarrassing him"
Because his mental state obviously has nothing to do with having just killed a long-time friend 5 minutes ago, uh-uh.
This is your brains on admiral hate lmao

I know Oda likes the Admirals, but the fanbases always expect to see an super power level show and fights for their favs.

-Look, years ago i was 100% Zoro and Sanji would fight an Admiral, now i don't even believe in this.
-Years ago, Sanji vs Kizaru fight would be so cool to think, but now It's over.

The point is, don't have high expectations for Power Level and fights anymore, it took me a while to see that and now I see it.

You Admiral fans don't have this problem because the Admirals ARE ALREADY Top Tiers, Zoro and Sanji are different
I know this might sound crazy to you, but maybe just maybe they're not strong enough to fight admirals yet?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
99% of Oda’s fanbase are morons lol. His target demographic is 12 year old boys. This is nothing new. One Piece fans have always been liars and will always be liars lol. Accept it now, you’ll be better off for it.

Do you not think Zoro will be a top tier by EOS lol? He went from beating Pica in Dressrosa to beating King two chronological weeks later. Oda will power up Zoro however highly he wants, and if Nika is proof of anything, it’s that Oda doesn’t give a fuck how little sense it makes lol.

Zoro will be a top tier, there’s nothing to be upset about. So he can’t one shot Lucci lol. Okay? Neither can Nika. So Zoro may not low diff another top tier at EOS. Okay lol? Nobody can low diff top tiers past or present. Literally there is nothing to be upset about for Zoro fans lol. There is a higher percentage chance of Admirals getting embarrassed by EOS than there is for Zoro, relatively speaking.
Yeah, Maybe you're right, maybe It's just Agenda Piece which ruined my mind lol.

Anyway, for now i'm no longer having high expectations for NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.