Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly u have no idea what does mary sue even mean and what it does not "working" for anything...I think it is better if u refrain yourself from speaking about the things u don't understand....
you are right luffy is the new definition "asspulls powerups" :kobeha:
Later when we encounter such characters we will say who the heck is this nika :watchout:

I thought that sort of...

If the spoilers say one of the Gorosei "tries" to force their way in, it has to be Venus or Mars. Given that they told us Zoro results but said nothing about Sanji...

By process of elimination, maybe Sanji is the one to go to meet and try to stop them?
To add to this...

I feel like the leaker would have said "but can't because the barrier," if they weren't hiding an agenda. We know the barrier is a thing to say the Gorosei just tried again is redundant as thats what happened last chapter.. What's keeping them from continuously trying to though?

Occams razor says it must be another force that makes it important to throw in that 'tries,'. But if it was Zoro they'd say it. So...

Back at PH when Zoro Cut Monet in half we get an explanation from Tashigi perspective on what Zoro attack did to Monet, He didn't use any Haki just using a Demon Aura an overwhelmed strength to terrify Monet.

So I wondered if we got explanation in summary or Raws later like Lucci saying his entire body and soul was freeze and we got a panel his chest left a freeze cut mark like what Nasujuro did to Pasicfista or Jimbei commenting the aftermath of the fight resulting cold atmosphere something like that, but if we didn't get any of that 3 weeks is really a long week for Zoro Fans.

Regardless,Zoro still Win the fight, probably not a Huge W for Zoro, but Nasujuro is next in coastline of egghead so Zoro might fight him soon....

Back at PH when Zoro Cut Monet in half we get an explanation from Tashigi perspective on what Zoro attack did to Monet, He didn't use any Haki just using a Demon Aura an overwhelmed strength to terrify Monet.

So I wondered if we got explanation in summary or Raws later like Lucci saying his entire body and soul was freeze and we got a panel his chest left a freeze cut mark like what Nasujuro did to Pasicfista or Jimbei commenting the aftermath of the fight resulting cold atmosphere something like that, but if we didn't get any of that 3 weeks is really a long week for Zoro Fans.

Regardless,Zoro still Win the fight, probably not a Huge W for Zoro, but Nasujuro is next in coastline of egghead so Zoro might fight him soon....
Blud really thought that Lucci have the same mental strength as fucking monet LMAO:luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.