Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might still stand but zoro killed his soul its over for lucci
It's the opposite; it's his soul that cannot be put down. Zoro defeated Lucci, but Lucci is still standing because he's too stubborn to accept it. His will is too strong, even if his body is beyond helping him at the moment. He really is an evil catty Luffy. I wouldn't be surprised if this skirmish gives Lucci a boost in haki next time we see him.

Only Kizaru is matter in this arc.
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad I chose this nickname. It allows me to immediately see arrogant jerks who feel morally superior to others due to which characters they like
Post automatically merged:

I saw something more funny than the spoilers

A woman took her son to the vet coz she feels her son is a cat as he identifies himself as cat.
:kaidowhat:
When vet refused then she went online to accuse that vet for discrimination
:gokulaugh:
@AverageNamiEnjoyer identifies themselves as a worm. Poor veterinarians

Last edited:
Lucci>>>weak ass midzaru @EmperorKinyagi
Kiz is mentally compromised because of the people he "cares about" (even though this caring for has been poorly shown).
Lucci, on the other hand, only cares about himself. He even defied orders just to clash and spite Luffy. Lucci's self-image is all he treasures, so he goes the extreme lenght to protect it, even by deniying reality ("I don't acknowledge him as a Yonko.")
Also, they have completely opposite personalities. Kiz is laid back and does the bare minimum; has nothing to prove. Lucci instead is that macho kid who wants to show everybody how much he can bench, and when someone outdoes him, he starts invoking cheating, proper form, and differences in weight/height.

Kiz is mentally compromised because of the people he "cares about" (even though this caring for has been poorly shown).
Lucci, on the other hand, only cares about himself. He even defied orders just to clash and spite Luffy. Lucci's self-image is all he treasures, so he goes the extreme lenght to protect it, even by deniying reality ("I don't acknowledge him as a Yonko.")
Also, they have completely opposite personalities. Kiz is laid back and does the bare minimum; has nothing to prove. Lucci instead is that macho kid who wants to show everybody how much he can bench, and when someone outdoes him, he starts invoking cheating, proper form, and differences in weight/height.
Thats why admiraLs will never be on yonko level
Mentally they are weak,no ambition
No wonder kizaru got one shoted by luffy

I saw something more funny than the spoilers

A woman took her son to the vet coz she feels her son is a cat as he identifies himself as cat.
:kaidowhat:
When vet refused then she went online to accuse that vet for discrimination
:gokulaugh:
Then the kid in question has no human rights. Therefore can't claim it discrimatory. LMAO

People like this mother need CPS and get her parent rights revoke. She is a stupid idiot...

Thats why admiraLs will never be on yonko level
Mentally they are weak,no ambition
No wonder kizaru got one shoted by luffy
That's precisely Aokiji's character in a nutshell.
A person is weak when they don't follow their will.
As an admiral, Aokiji was weaker than his full potential because he was following orders (= someone else's will) rather than his own. Now that he's a free agent (*cough* *cough* infiltrating the BBPs *cough*), his spirit can truly show through his attacks. That's why he appears nerfed against Garp: because Aokiji didn't want that fight, he wasn't at his best.

Kiz is content being a soldier. Broccoli is the same. I don't expect them to be powerhouses while working for the WG.

Fuji is following his will, hence he was shown more competent than the aforementioned two, and Akainu is bound to rebel to the Gorosei and go full berserk intent on making his own justice in the world.

Kiz & GB are the weakest by design. One is a lazy monkey; the other is a plant who takes what the environment gives him, and uses that to nurish himself, without chasing more, without seeking the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.