Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious to see how Oda will have Kizaru betray the WG due to Vegapunk’s message without butchering his characterization. Kizaru was already a-ok with serving people that he knows routinely torture, rape, murder, and enslave innocent people on a whim, so what secret could Vegapunk reveal about the WG that would make them too evil for Kizaru to serve?
Kiz and the other Marines of his ilk can stomach murdering their own friends and family for the WG because they believe this is the only safe system in which the rest of the world can live. Despite its flaws and costs, the WG is supposed to ensure the best outcome for the majority of civilians.

The way to have Kiz repudiate his loyalty is to show that the system is not out for the great common good/balance, but that it's working toward a narrow, selfish end. It's not "kill ten thousand criminals to ensure the safety of ten million civilians" but rather "erase entire islands for the sake of a shadow puppet and his five immortal demons".

If Linlin does return in elbaf and fights Luffy that lowkey might mean zoro vs smoothie
:handsup:

Not really tbh
Most the time he gives actual reasons as to why they won’t or can’t go all out whether it’s an emotional nerf or environmental one where they’re restricted to use their powers

The admirals are doing more than fine

Kizaru has yet to be knocked out and doesn’t have an awakened zoan. He’s doing fine
Got defeated twice

If Linlin does return in elbaf and fights Luffy that lowkey might mean zoro vs smoothie
:handsup:

Not really tbh
Most the time he gives actual reasons as to why they won’t or can’t go all out whether it’s an emotional nerf or environmental one where they’re restricted to use their powers

The admirals are doing more than fine

Kizaru has yet to be knocked out and doesn’t have an awakened zoan. He’s doing fine
I know Kizaru is holding back, but Oda always does this nonsense and its just getting boring at this point

So if we assume Yamato will be joining the crew after this cover story and we take 30 chapters as the average (excluding the color spreads) so say 40 chapters in total. I'm going to assume Elbaf will be a short arc and Yamato will join at the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.