Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha funny
Akainu killed a bunch of innocent families, kids and all, but you don't see him with PTSD or crying like a baby.
Kizaru's job is far from over, but I think he has reached his mental limit, really sad.
An admiral can't continue his job because killing a friend is too much for his mental state.

:parkcry::parkcry:

What's Oda doing with his character man, what a stupid ass writing lmao
Akainu killed civilias he didn't know to prevent a world ending incident; Kizaru killed his best friend, beat up his protegé and tried to kill a child and her father because Saturn ordered it. And now he is (at least) feeling awful.

If he didn't probably It would have been said he was "a souless slave with no ego ready to sactifice everything to complay with orders. Truly a failure of a character" :milaugh:.

ZORO > HAKKAI he stopped it and tanked it. even the law was shock and in awe.
lae teleported him after 1 second or he would die
read the lines , it is literally written there
one second of hakai broke all his bones if he stood there for longer he would be dead . and any other character would also die if they tried to tank that so stop the ridiculous wanking

Yeah right, Lucci's hybrid Zoan form is basically just the same size as Kaku's giraffe df(that's supposed to by the bigger animal)

a crocodile is nothing but a food:suresure:
Banana Gators eating Sea Kings which are >>>> Hybrid Lucci
Post automatically merged:

You have to look at it from multiple angles, in 1087 it looks as thick as the skull especially considering if he hit it on the palm/wrist area
A panel showing both of them from the same angle at the same time is a pretty definitive look

Are you seriously saying Coby’s knock off > Garps attack?

im just listening to garp and looking at the feats. garp himself is scaling koby eos over everyone
Post automatically merged:

Garp himself inflicted the exact same damage on Pizarro
Oda drew a clear parallel

"exact same damage" garp gve him a cut on the face and koby completely shattered every bone in his arm

Blame oda for giving them excuses

I’m sorry but crocodile just isn’t that guy
Man’s an inferior Doflamingo
:handsup:
Kaido > mihawk
Doflamingo > crocodile
Caesar > buggy
:jordanmf:
Kaido could by all means have been the strongest pirate in the world when he died. I know bounties can be misleading at times but I feel at least top 4 (Roger, WB, Kaido, BM) were accurate egen they got their bounties in their primes. WB and BM clearly had lost about 1B each in strength due to age so when we saw them they were more 4B and 3.3B while Kaido was 4.6B for real.

That could mean Kaido > Mihawk but here is why I’m not sure it is true. The old generation went for the top as there was no one there. The mid generation all bided their time because the Old Gen was too strong.

BB, Mihawk, Shanks, Doflamingo are all around 40 and yet to really show their full potential, they have in different ways all prefered to stay under the radar.

And just because Doflamingo > Crocodile it doesnt mean anything with regards to Sanji. They are both much more accomplished than him. Apart from a win out of the blue against Queen he has done f*ck all in the New World. Even in paradise his best feats were Jabra (didnt make it to masked CP0) and Bon Clay (32M bounty).

With regards to Buggy - he will probably always be East Blue/Paradise level but I really hope one of the fan fics come through one day. His fruit is great and I believe in his potential if he one day decides to man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.