Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about significantly smaller Avalo Pizarro is the size of an island his arm should scale a lot bigger then the city/town like radius of galaxy impact.
Eh; if you look at the chapter; we see the arm compared to the skull, it’s very thin and the hand is quite small in comparison. So I doubt that hand scales bigger

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's exactly why Luffy beat Lucci because there was 1 minute until Rocked launched, and Lucci never tried to attack Luffy after he got Ko'd. because he didn't get back up and fight, brother. lmoa

Is this how you lie to yourself? Why did Zoro want to knock Kaido on his knees if that's what "weak ones" wanted? (Luffy did it with his base punches, btw.) :suresure:

you're still leaving 20-minute hufflepuff fight part away. 20-minute hufflepuff fight just to use acoc (hardening :suresure::suresure:) Luffy peak? 3 advanced haki? flames? muscle ballon?

Zoro uses his flames (acoa btw), then acoc = 3.33 (he doesnt have anything else btw acoa, acoc is koh and ashura is attack)

Luffy uses armament and g5 (he has 3 advanced haki + flames + muscle ballon) = Luffy peak

you might want to get therapy with 3-week break; maybe it would work a little. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
He go back up immediately to shit on Luffy by not recognizing him as an Emperor. :milaugh::milaugh:
Zoro never wanted to knock Kaido on his knees, you are clueless what Zoro even wants.
Indeed, sending people flying is a sign of weakness. Strong ones cut them so hard they fall on their own.

According to Luffy, G5 is his peak and he couldn't keep Lucci down even with 3 named attacks in his peak and clashed equally with Lucci.
Meanwhile, Zoro didn't need his peak as Santoryu was enough which is 3.3% of his total power. 3.3% vs peak and still winning... :catlewd:

I really don't get it, so based on Zoro's fan, Zoro one shot Lucci after exchange hundreds scratching? It's like saying Luffy one shot Kaido with that big punch. Repeat after me: final blow.
The scratches and marks on Lucci's body was there before their battle started. The same with Zoro.

Zoro only hit Lucci one time that one attack defeated Lucci. That's why it's oneshot.

Headcannon he couldn’t use it at all
Post automatically merged:

Koby attack was so strong it hurt pizzaro physical body something garp didn’t do on his last attack on pizzaro
“I’m calling down a meteor”

Headcannon he couldn’t use it at all

Koby attack was so strong it hurt pizzaro physical body something garp didn’t do on his last attack on pizzaro
We also literally see Pizarros head bleed after galaxy divide.

I think it would be best if we drop all the Leaker and Spoiler Provider frauds like Ledon or Lew. Full Spoiler is unnecessary.

The new TikTok guy is not playing around and straight to business. Thats enough spoiler until we get the scans, so we can talk about it before the chapter drops but also enjoy the chapter itself.

He go back up immediately to shit on Luffy by not recognizing him as an Emperor. :milaugh::milaugh:
Zoro never wanted to knock Kaido on his knees, you are clueless what Zoro even wants.
Indeed, sending people flying is a sign of weakness. Strong ones cut them so hard they fall on their own.

According to Luffy, G5 is his peak and he couldn't keep Lucci down even with 3 named attacks in his peak and clashed equally with Lucci.
Meanwhile, Zoro didn't need his peak as Santoryu was enough which is 3.3% of his total power. 3.3% vs peak and still winning... :catlewd:
Scaling character's power with maths in One Piece :kobeha:

While Oda doesn't give a shit about it :kobeha:

I think it would be best if we drop all the Leaker and Spoiler Provider frauds like Ledon or Lew. Full Spoiler is unnecessary.

The new TikTok guy is not playing around and straight to business. Thats enough spoiler until we get the scans, so we can talk about it before the chapter drops but also enjoy the chapter itself.
redon reaction

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Always"?

Its true that Coa has lightning sometimes, but that thick and with Zoro? nope.

and Zoro was fighting coa till that point he couldn't even cut Lucci's nails, but suddenly he cut his body? Yeah, that makes perfect sense (if I was retarted) :goyea:
Coc coating is just that coating
There's no coating on his swords

Also apoo blocked zoros haki clad sword And got ripped through after

"immediately" why didnt he attack while they were waiting for a minute in the rocket then? suddenly forgot he was fighting? lmao

Pretty sure Zoro knows what he wants...

Yet Zoro couldn't make Lucci fall to his knees. (I guess we should wait for Raws, tbf they say he is standing so) and he couldn't make Kaido fall on his knees while Luffy could do with his base levels to this shit.

i mean that is his peak if he actually uses; acoa, acoo, acoc, flames, muscle ballon you know the powers Luffy has lmao

Zoro was holding back: acoa (if you add acoc it becomes king of hell), ashura (an attack btw)

Luffy: acoa,acoc,acoo,flames,muscle ballon, giant form and bajrang gun (since we count ultimate attacks)

so zoro without acoa is 3.33 and Luffy, with all that is peak Lmaobro, lives in his delusion. hahashahaha :suresure::suresure:

"Always"?

Its true that Coa has lightning sometimes, but that thick and with Zoro? nope.

and Zoro was fighting coa till that point he couldn't even cut Lucci's nails, but suddenly he cut his body? Yeah, that makes perfect sense (if I was retarted) :goyea:
Sorry. Not always. He is constantly changing how he represents haki. Pretimeskip up to Sabaody return we had only characters saying they were using haki.

Fishman Island Arc and on we had black paint to indicate haki although still sometimes Oda wouldn't even draw because haki is invisible anyway.

Then sometimes he started to draw black lightning.

And then those black lightning became thicker.

With CoC Coating I made a thread explaining what are the sure indications of CoC coating and why Zoro one shot on Lucci wasn't one.

Except that the TikTok leaker is terrible at describing the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.