Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give kizaru the same high tiers and he'd fucking obliterate them too lol

Give GB goofy and i don't see him making goofy lose stamina and begging for food on the ground.
Ryo absolutely does as he has a literal ability to regenerate his entire body if he takes severe damage.

Last time Kizaru fought a high tier he used sea prism stone.
Post automatically merged:

And Weevil conscious screaming for his mother. So he wasn't defeated.
Lmao he’s on a marine ship captured. Of course he was defeated.

"He is conscious; he is not defeated." This is the line you said. Here, a manga panel says that even if you're conscious, you can be defeated.

Anything else? What do you mean?
Zoro was defeated in that case even before the match started.
Hopefully you havn't missed "nothing happened" , zoro didn't recover from that yet.
Same case with King injured , didn't recover and Aramaki played his cards.

Ryo absolutely does as he has a literal ability to regenerate his entire body if he takes severe damage.
Which he had to use against momo and the fucking scabbards lmao.

Great durability feat from GB there :kobeha:
Last time Kizaru fought a high tier he used sea prism stone.
Marco has broken regen lol.

And kizaru hurt him BEFORE the sea stones too.

GB talked a big game and got embarrassed and wifi diffed.

Kizaru tied a yonko and was up before said yonko. Accomplished his mission of killing punk right under the noses of the yonko and his 3rd strongest fighter (a high tier). All the while not even using his full abilities and also holding back a lot because of his sentimentality.

GB beating fucking weevil absolutely isn't comparable at all.

Which he had to use against momo and the fucking scabbards lmao.

Great durability feat from GB there :kobeha:

Marco has broken regen lol.

And kizaru hurt him BEFORE the sea stones too.

GB talked a big game and got embarrassed and wifi diffed.

Kizaru tied a yonko and was up before said yonko. Accomplished his mission of killing punk right under the noses of the yonko and his 3rd strongest fighter (a high tier). All the while not even using his full abilities and also holding back a lot because of his sentimentality.

GB beating fucking weevil absolutely isn't comparable at all.
Is this the cope of weevil was once called strong like young WB?

Idiot no character is. Even g4 luffy isn't. Infact the the reasoning as to why g4 drains haki is because requires a shot ton of it to maintain the state. And even thne luffybcan throw multiple punches. Still doesn't take away from the fact that haki drains lol
I know the stamina issues of haki overusage. But to be completely drain of haki so much that you turn into an old man after throwing just 4-5 puches at best. Even awakened lucci was doing just fine. Do you see the difference here.

I know the stamina issues of haki overusage. But to be completely drain of haki so much that you turn into an old man after throwing just 4-5 puches at best. Even awakened lucci was doing just fine. Do you see the difference here.
Awakened lucci doesn't work that way.
Luffy is gifted with gears which gives him MC advantage of extra power ups.
Lucci only used Awakened form. There's nothing special about normal awakened zoan.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
o you're telling me Luffy sent the guy flying so hard he couldnt reach Luffy in 1 minute? a whole minute? lmao, sure sure.

Show me where he was saying "Luffy was too weak". I can send you a panel where he is saying, "WHERE DOES HE GET SUCH POWER?" now making shit up because you are losing??? :suresure: (already lost, btw)

Bro, moving goal post now, lmao. i dont see Zoro saying, "i thought it would leave Mark." Words are clear as a day but i know zoroturds cant fucking read auahahah. (Kaido said Luffy was giving him a fight and he got serious against him; he literally accapted him as worthy)

Zoro: I wanted to knock you on your knees Kaido: Nahh, that scar is enough for you

This guy: "sCaR iS BETttEr thAn kNockIng HiM on HiS kNEES" yeah sure sure grandma lmao.

Bro cant even understand basic words know lmao.

So Luffy is not using acoc,acoa,acoo,flames, or balloon muscle is his peak? He is %100 without those? klaskmdsakjfgdajklsg bruh :funky::funky:
Yes, he did the same to Kaido many times. Sends them flying and they return with no damaji BCS healing punches. :saden:
I don't recognize you as an Emperor = you are too weak. Reading comprehension 101... :ihaha:
Seems like you cant even read, not even mad, this is amazing. Zoro didn't say he wants Kaido on his knees.
Kaido said with Zoro's power he could conquer the world and that is before Zoro got 2 Haki PUs. :myman:
Cope about scar all you want but it is the most damage Kaido ever received and Zoro didn't even need aCoC to do it. Built different.
Ofc it is better, everyone knows it, including you. Not even copium can help there.
Luffy in G5 is Luffy in his peak, Luffy's own words.
I would cope too if Zoro used god mode and 3 named attacks and kept Lucci down 3 seconds while Luffy offed him with one hit in G4. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.