Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call me a dumbass, yet you're posting that Ragnarok panel when Luffy's eyes were popping out in a gag style, yet this blow forced Luffy out of his G5 mode. Brother, your negative IQ is showing, like wtf. :lawsigh:

But you believe Luffy is stronger than Ryokugyu anyway, so how does it matter that Luffy took it better? It's still a very large scale CoC attack which also affected navy ships - Egghead Island is quite big btw.

No matter how much you twist this, the result will remain.
You're a complete agenda driven dumbass and I can't wait to hand you the fattest fucking L of your life when the raws drop and Luffy's reaction to the roar is the same way he reacts to anything in G5, just pure gag nonsense.

What blow forced Luffy out of G5? What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you have access to the raws when no one else does?

Topman's roar did nothing to Luffy, first you said it KO'd him, now you've said it forced him out of G5, just stop dude, the level of agenda pushing here is sickening.

C

CensoredbyWG

Makes me think the Blackbeard fight will be one sided unless he steals Imu Power.

:quest:
I still believe that WG are final villains and according to the prophet gohdroger, luffy will defeat blackbeard by pulling him into the "dreamland" and somehow leaving him to an eternal sleep which would be perfect for a future sequel where teach wakes up and shonen jump can milk even more money from OP.

Luffy and imu are 100% reality benders/warpers, i don't know about teach's tho.

If the theory about true awakening being about the combination of devil fruits, teach could manipulate reality too by breaking it with gura and absorbing/distorting with yami.

g5 Luffy's 3 basic named attacks >> Zoro's CoC named move ans Jinbei's top move

Their attacks can't even put down weakened Lucci
Reality, Zoro froze Lucci with his haki, something only the very strongest can do. BM and baby haki users like Kidd wouldn't know anything about it.
Now the Gorosei are a tier above BM and Mihawk is at least 3 tiers. :shame:

What?

Goofy was so shooked by WiFi that a giant was afraid for Goofy.

They even needed to defend Goofy from him because Goofy was paralyzed

What did Shanks do to Greenbull? Nothing.
Greenbull raised his arms to show that he's stopped attacking the alliance.
Shocked just like these characters were shocked from G5's gag shit

I already told you what Shanks did to Ryokugyu earlier, not going to repeat myself.

The fact that Dory & Brogy can block and push back a Gorosei means they aren't anything special except for being immortals. Kinda lame this whole immortality thing. Would have been better to just have it mean that they won't die of natural causes or age but this instant regeneration shit is weak
Saturn lost his arm when Kuma punched him yeah it looks bad

On the ship to Egghead. Saturn wanted Kizaru to ensure that his food wasn’t poisoned.

And well we’ve seen Ethanbarons cold

That just seems like basic poison testing lol.

Even momonosuke had his vassals do that for him.

Just basic protocol for important peeps.

This is not even close to being hinted as a weakness lol.

Yonkou fans having a full fledged breakdown in this thread 😂

As annoying as Oda is with this stuff, atleast its funny to see Yonkou fans get cucked like this. Kizaru confirmed to be jobbing. There's your W 😂, forget awakening, the guy is an empty shell of himself. At this rate would awakening even be necessary, all we need is the version of Kizaru on a mission that doesn't involve his pals.

Agendapiece aside, can't say I'm loving this, it's Oda's way of keeping Kizaru out of it cause he's far too strong to be fully unleashed here. I'd rather an outside party have arrived and he's busy dealing with that then laying down depressed. I do get it though, Kizaru was still gonna chase VP, he was gonna keep his foot on the pedal, but Luffy basically allowed him to mourn.

This event on egghead is meant to be world changing with vegapunks message, you got a two yonko involved, BB indirectly through his crewmates, The Gorosei, haven't pulled up on land for ages, and all of them have pulled up, Kizaru said himself he can't let Luffy escape after all this bullshit

Why would Kizaru refrain from going all out at this point, if that's really the case he's an idiot. And if someone wants to say he was stopped before he could go all out for plot, well then that's his problem

What's the point of having awakening or CoC if you get bodied before you even use it

Status
Not open for further replies.