Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It look like the elders having everything or at least some of them awakening check , CoC check , regen hax check lol.

When head cannon get the best of you cause i don't how read luffy clothes get blow off to luffy getting Ko LMAO .
They're maxed out and they don't get injured

He and a few think Luffy looks bad only to cope
Ironically he's not intelligent enough to realize that the more he calls Luffy shit and weak, the worse Kizaru looks for getting bullied by him, if he was smart he'd be wanking Luffy to the moon right now so Kizaru can look at least a little decent for getting fondled by him.

Where?

Also, what even is the "element" of the others in that case?

It's pretty clear it's a gimmick. The shp most likley just wont discover what it is here. Cause they are ENDGAME.

If all it took was some ice to beat Ethan, Kuzan would literally neg him lol.
I thought i miss something cause it was never said Saturn was worry about poison lol .
But yeah it gimmick that we have find out about later on or maybe the end of arc so when they meet again they ready.

Last edited:
Like I'm sorry but HOW is Blackbeard supposed to a hype final villain in comparison? Just compare WG to BBP pirates
5 gorosei + 4 admirals + seraphims + holy knight vs bums like Vasco Shot
They are only bums compared to luffy because he is a god, SHs are shit compared to luffy, but good fighters compared to the rest of BBPs.

Its like sakura with naruto and sasuke all over again, competent character that gets brutally overlapped by god companions.

Yonkou fans having a full fledged breakdown in this thread 😂

As annoying as Oda is with this stuff, atleast its funny to see Yonkou fans get cucked like this. Kizaru confirmed to be jobbing. There's your W 😂, forget awakening, the guy is an empty shell of himself. At this rate would awakening even be necessary, all we need is the version of Kizaru on a mission that doesn't involve his pals.

Agendapiece aside, can't say I'm loving this, it's Oda's way of keeping Kizaru out of it cause he's far too strong to be fully unleashed here. I'd rather an outside party have arrived and he's busy dealing with that then laying down depressed. I do get it though, Kizaru was still gonna chase VP, he was gonna keep his foot on the pedal, but Luffy basically allowed him to mourn.
Cope

There was no ACoC just CoC which is what shanks did .
Why are people calling it ACoC ?
When CoC it his target like a wave and almost took his body away?
We speak about Luffy here, someone who widestand Kaido crazy adv CoC..
We never see in this serie a normal CoC user can pull out a haki wave so gigantic that it break throught the entire island and reaching battleships...

Only people who pull out something crazy with CoC(like sky splitting) been also be able to use adv CoC.
Normal CoC can´t do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.