Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, the better the Gorosei look the better the Yonko look as a consequence, the Gorosei fear the Yonko and manifest almost their entire military force to combat just one of them, on the contrary, the supposed "Strongest Military Power" of the World Government looks shitter and shitter as time goes on, don't forget that towards the beginning of the arc it was "Vegapunk > Saturn", "Gorosei are weak fodder who need Admirals as bodyguards" etc, now it's the absolute opposite, keep living in denial though it suits me fine.
Wrong. The whole point of the Gorosei wanting the Yonko to stand tall was so that they can use the Yonko as a distraction for the civilians, and to keep the balance of power so they can do their dirty work in the background. If they wanted to be rod of the Yonko, they could of easily done so anytime.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Why are you guys acting like SkySanji and Ndule are melting down? Shit seems pretty regular to me, is this some weird gaslighting or projection going on?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Beautiful finish for him.

The only thing missing was some solid on panel choreography before the send off, where he uses awakened rokuogan and the like. But Oda is far too lazy at this stage, he's basically letting the anime take over on that end.
Yeah, that's not a Lucci specific problem. Fights in Egghead have been the worst since Fishman island.

Would've been great if he had an actual role in the arc and some deeper plot. But for someone who peaked 800 chapters ago, this is a great way to bookend his character.

Lethality that never killed anyone and isn't able to even despite using ACoC hahahahah
The whole AP thing is so fucking stupid .
Guess what i can just use the strongest move character got to say they have crazy AP .
Luffy put down a Admrial with WSG guess that give him crazy AP because it was vs a Admiral ....
Truth is none of that shit really matters .

> Shanks meets up with his masters
> He speaks to Warcury
> Warcury imbues his CoC into Gryphon, Shanks' sword.
> Shanks then goes to Wano

> Shanks encounters Greenbull.
> He puts his hand on his sword.
> sparks of CoC comes out and travels towards GB
> GB feels the power of his superiors. The people he practically worships
> He leaves.

I'm sorry for the Slander Greenbull. I never knew how powerful Warcury's CoC was.
Shankusu nooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.