Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topman, Jupeter and Saturn got unfortunate rule to face against the looney tunes hax. Their attacks basically did nothing to looney tunes Nika or got blocked by Giants while Nika can just stupidly counter attack them.
For now Nasjuro and Mars got better portrayal but only because they haven't been ridiculed by Nika yet.
Topman just showed an extremely high level of CoC, that encompassed the whole Island. He's good.....

Lucci gets hit by an attack from Jinbei right after Zoro's attack, and he still had more in the tank to keep conscious?

Meanwhile after Luffy's attack.... "I feel my mind slipping from me."

I don't wanna hear shit....
Lucci gets hit by Zoro and he is unable to move anymore. He can do nothing but pleading to Mars to save Kaku's life (can't even save Kaku himself anymore).

Lucci gets hit by Nika and 3 minutes later he was retaking control of Seraphims with smug face.

I am not saying he isn't sad or depressed. But clearly was not affecting his power level. He was going to kill bonney for example with his sword. He is not happy about killing bonney/vega punk. Nonetheless it does not affect his power level.
it do in a sense it was confirmed back in skypea that shaky will make you weaker or more vulnerable .
But kizaru did realy good he just was lowering his guard a lot . ( FUnny coming form the guy that keep saying to WB stop lowering your guard! OR to Marco when you lower your guard this can end in an instant)
But Its not realy hard to defend Kizaru when we try ebcause of the way Oda writen the situation .
It sucks tought I wanted him in a fair focus 1v1 . But we get what we have .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't like how the Gorosei are abusing their regeneration. The tendency is that the more they use it, the slower it will become, like Zombieman from OPM. When we stop to analyze this, it makes sense the choice of mythical DFs for the Gorosei to address this issue, but everything has a limit.

Lucci gets hit by Zoro and he is unable to move anymore. He can do nothing but pleading to Mars to save Kaku's life (can't even save Kaku himself anymore).

Lucci gets hit by Nika and 3 minutes later he was retaking control of Seraphims with smug face.
Still took another highend attack afterwards, and still didn't lose consciousness. And I thought still standing and remaining conscious after taking heavy damage was a monumental feat? Nothing happened no longer nothing special?

yes it is
If we take the position of the planets closest to the sun, we have
Mercury
Venus
Earth ( irrelevent )
Mars

Opponents of luffy, loro and sanji :kayneshrug:
Goofy will fight Imu not a Gorosei, Leechji isn't part of the conversation.
No Strawhat is going to fight Warcury, an immortal conqueror with blades? This isn't for the shit stains known as the mugiwara. :hapnoel:

What was a sneak attack? Luffy turning Kizaru into a pizza? And there aren't any rules in a fight like this, it's Kizaru's own fault and lack of skill for constantly being caught like that.
it was not a 1v1 . His focus was on vegapunk and sanji when luffy catch him so why are we talking like this make luffy stronger or kizaru weaker ? This is not how it work .
Yes luffy probably coudl have threw him in the water but what lead to this was pure sneak grab and would never happen in a fair 1v1 situation where luffy can barely touch this guy .

it do in a sense it was confirmed back in skypea that shaky will make you weaker or more vulnerable .
But kizaru did realy good he just was lowering his guard a lot . ( FUnny coming form the guy that keep saying to WB stop lowering your guard! OR to Marco when you lower your guard this can end in an instant)
But Its not realy hard to defend Kizaru when we try ebcause of the way Oda writen the situation .
It sucks tought I wanted him in a fair focus 1v1 . But we get what we have .
I don't think Kizaru has shown 100% of his abilities. Not only there is a chance he can have awakening , at the very least he has yet to show his strongest attack. Every villain shows his strongest attack at the end. But up till this point kizaru has been underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.