Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It lasted longer than Kizaru hitting the ship, we know this because Saturn was still a pizza after Kizaru crashed into the ship even though they were both hit at the same time.
Saturn literally boomeranging himself back just proves your whole point as false lol.

Saturn still had control over his body.

No fucking reason kizaru wouldn't either.

He coulda easily turned to light and flown back.

But because of his fucking grief which you're clearly ignoring cause of your copium agenda, he didn't bother to go back and fight.
his mission was complete

Saturn literally boomeranging himself back just proves your whole point as false lol.

But because of his fucking grief which you're clearly ignoring cause of your copium agenda, he didn't bother to go back and fight.
his mission was complete
Lol saturn has regen unlike Kizaru.

Luffy negged Kizaru so hard he will never want to see Luffy's face again :kobeha:
Moronoa cannot even put 1 hp Lucci down whom Luffy sleep negged and knocked the fuck out in half a chapter
Its truly over for Latrine and Moronoa clowns.

his mission was complete
Saturn isn't Kizaru, that's a feat for Saturn who has insane regeneration and recovers almost instantly, no evidence fatigued Pizzaru could've done it.

I don't think Kizaru has shown 100% of his abilities. Not only there is a chance he can have awakening , at the very least he has yet to show his strongest attack. Every villain shows his strongest attack at the end. But up till this point kizaru has been underwhelming.
He is for the moment at least not allowed to do it . I hope what he is experiencing make something happen and we see his full strenght .
As a guy that realy enjoy power scaling scaling him or any admirals is Hell right now because Oda seem to always keep them from going all out .

If we are comparing, Walcury's apparently covers the entire island and even affects boats off it. I dont think weve ever seen that magnitude of Haki before outside of Shanks and even that was directed at one person
Yes but the Yonko were doing it out of emotional reflex, they weren't even intending on doing it. Now imagine if they put in as much effort into that ACoC roar as they did into Hakai. :steef:

If we are comparing, Walcury's apparently covers the entire island and even affects boats off it. I dont think weve ever seen that magnitude of Haki before outside of Shanks and even that was directed at one person
While it was directed at GB, everyone in wano shores felt it lol.

gofy and co etc.

And shanks also has the passively damaging moby dick feat. Which i'm thinking is basically a passive version of this.

They don't affect ships. They affected the marines. His haki reaches till ships is what is written. Rather than range , its affect on luffy is impressive imo

Read the fucking chapters lmao.

this is what happened the last time goofy tried to cheapshot kizaru by throwing him into the sea. He woulda just done this again lol.
But because of his grief over killing punk, he didn't bother and just crashed onto the ship to cry.
The second time was very differnt .
You telling people to read the chapters when second time luffy did it he crush kizaru that he cough up blood which he did not do the first time and was much more serious .
He also did a secondary move afterwards to toss them away and kizaru was not in his normal form but get turn into pizza dough unlike first time .
It pure head canon to say yeah Kizaru could turn him self back to normal and not get smash into the ship but he chose not to because he sad about VP .

Still took another highend attack afterwards, and still didn't lose consciousness. And I thought still standing and remaining conscious after taking heavy damage was a monumental feat? Nothing happened no longer nothing special?
The point is Lucci in worse state after eating 1 named attack from Base Zoro than after 3 attacks from Gear 5 Nika you dumb ass. I can say more but this is Ramadhan.

He could have pretended to never get up after WSG but he got up and tried kill boney. Stop the cap lol.
Do you like... not understand character's motives or something? Kizaru was fulfilling the mission he was given of executing Vegapunk, even if it's against his will.

Look at Garp stopping Marco from rescuing Ace even though he was not even given an order by Sengoku.
You think Garp wanted Ace to die?

or how he tried to stop Luffy, once again without being given an order and jobbed.
Did Garp want to kill luffy for real?

The only difference between Garp and Kizaru is that Kizaru was given ORDERS
and Kizaru did not stumble in the end unlike Garp. He killed Vegapunk even if it was hard for him

Do you like... not understand character's motives or something? Kizaru was fulfilling the mission he was given of executing Vegapunk, even if it's against his will.

Look at Garp stopping Marco from rescuing Ace even though he was not even given an order by Sengoku.
You think Garp wanted Ace to die?

or how he tried to stop Luffy, once again without being given an order and jobbed.
Did Garp want to kill luffy for real?

The only difference between Garp and Kizaru is that Kizaru was given ORDERS
and Kizaru did stumble in the end unlike Garp. He killed Vegapunk even if it was hard for him
? In first scenario he did what Kizaru has been doing.

Show me Kizaru purposely letting something happen which helped vegapunk or bonney. You won't be able to find it. This is like garp literally holding ace for akainu to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.