Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci gets hit by an attack from Jinbei right after Zoro's attack, and he still had more in the tank to keep conscious?

Meanwhile after Luffy's attack.... "I feel my mind slipping from me."

I don't wanna hear shit....
Remember?

Almost losing consciousness from one strong move isn't a sign that you're one hit away from getting KO'ed. It was just a call back to their fight, as is their supposed equal clash in their awakening forms.

Gorosei hype this chapter.

The early spoilers made it seem like they got trashed by Luffy, but

1. Mars easily gets in barrier, and is clearly about to destroy and kill everyone inside, even a weakling like kaku.
2. Warcurys haki is clearly above anything we have ever seen in one piece. This incidates that gorosei are not simply a one trick pony.

3. The best Luffy could do was stall them, couldn't even damage them a bit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No, because Lucci was not out for good. He's an awakened Zoan, and would have recovered, therefore another attack was still required. That attack just happened to come from Jinbei and not Zoro. If Jinbei had not been there, Zoro would have had to attack again to put him down for good.
What do you mean by he's not out for good? He literally can't continue to fight. That's a complete defeat. And how are we supposed to know how long it'd take him to recover from the damage?

We're is Ladmirals fans who said this pathetics arguments.

"This old f*** are like bunch of Spadam".
"Admirals has the title the strongest force in WG"

We're you guys are?
They sucking the Gorosei d**k now
:risitavirus:

Only Herrera who isn't naturally Admirals fans still believe they're fodders except the Sword guy and would continue to believe so but again it's Herrera.
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.