Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The only odd thing is that Oda seemingly designated Mars a "4" on his summoning circle last chapter. Possible error though
the numbers may represent the order they became gorosei or some sort of other role

I think it's clear Topman is the leader, or the closest thing to a leader they have

We know the sequence, not their intentions and knowledge. You can't tell how helpless someone is just by looking at them. Jimbe isn't the kind of guy to middle with other people's fights too, but he did it anyway because the situation demands it.

The manga made sure to point out Lucci can't move after Zoro's attack, and we do know Lucci isn't fighting anyone any time soon after that hit. This is the same community that said Lucci was beaten by Luffy when we didn't even see him get KO'ed despite him recovering literal seconds after getting hit, yet we're sitting here and discussing how Lucci isn't defeated because he could potentially recover from Zoro's attack by the end of the arc.
It's knowing Jinbeis character. He used a full blown, brand new version of his 5000 bricks attack on a man incapable of defending himself. It's not like this was some low level attack. There is very few situations that can justify that behavior from a protagonist.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's knowing Jinbeis character. He used a full blown, brand new version of his 5000 bricks attack on a man incapable of defending himself. It's not like this was some low level attack. There is very few situations that can justify that behavior from a protagonist.
Again, the fact that Jimbe got involved with Zoro's fight is out of character for him, so doing things out of character isn't out of the question here. Did he attack him knowing he's helpless or did he attack him just because he saw him standing after Zoro's attack because they have to escape as quickly as they can? You have to know the answer for that to know whether Jimbe went out of his way to make sure Lucci can't continue to fight or not.

Regardless of Jimbe's intentions behind the attack, we do know for a fact Lucci was completely incapacitated before Jimbe's attack. I don't know why we're completely ignoring that and only focusing on Jinbe's intentions. If we're gonna care about the character's intentions, why aren't we questioning why Zoro wasn't going for another hit if Lucci is so visibly not defeated?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Again, the fact that Jimbe got involved with Zoro's fight is out of character for him, so doing things out of character isn't out of the question here. Did he attack him knowing he's helpless or did he attack him just because he saw him standing after Zoro's attack because they have to escape as quickly as they can? You have to know the answer for that to know whether Jimbe went out of his way to make sure Lucci can't continue to fight or not.

Regardless of Jimbe's intentions behind the attack, we do know for a fact Lucci was completely incapacitated before Jimbe's attack. I don't know why we're completely ignoring that and only focusing on Jinbe's intentions. If we're gonna care about the character's intentions, why aren't we questioning why Zoro wasn't going for another hit if Lucci is so visibly not defeated?
becuase their trolling you bro even i can tell

Dude. First of all, they weren't one-shot by Lucci back then. Second, where did he make the statement you are claiming?

They literally did. and Lucci says in the Ennies lobby when he first transforms, "You forgot how, in this form, I defeated you with one hit.".

I don't claim its in the manga; I don't make up stuff, brother.

Normally, I can go as long as I have time, but this is not a copium or agenda; this is literally someone not accepting manga. You're not worth any more time than I already spent on you. You're literally fighting against the manga itself. You're either 13 years old or mentally ill. keep it up :pepelit:

Status
Not open for further replies.