Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nope
Because Lucci couldn't continue fighting...He was unconscious
Why would Luffy stay?

While Zoro was forced to run away by Jinbei who stepped in to attack Lucci

Stop to think these 2 scenarios are the same
Nobody stopped Luffy vs Lucci fight
Yeah, these two aren't the same. Lucci was sent flying crashing into the things. The attack did a number on him, but nothing suggests he was KO'ed. No one stopped their fight; it stopped when one party chose to leave before the other could come back.

Lucci wasn't up conscious and blocking any attack after Luffy landed his finishing blow

Until you can show us Lucci losing consciousness as statement or visual proof of him lying down unconscious,
Until ypu can show us Zoro admitting he won or that lucci wasn't moving nor putting up a guard afterwards

You have nothing
I never said Lucci lost conscious against Zoro, while you do for Luffy so if anyone needs to bring out the panels, it'd be you. Please do the needful and show us the panels of Lucci getting KO'ed.

Look at the insane downward spiral of Zoro fans this arc:

“Zoro will fight and beat Kizaru!” -> debunked.

“Zoro will offscreen Lucci and then take over Kizaru!” -> debunked.

“Zoro beat Lucci offscreen and got lost!” -> debunked.

“Zoro is just stalling Lucci!” -> debunked.

“Zoro one shot Lucci without ACOC!” -> debunked.

“Zoro used ACOC but he still one shot Lucci!” -> debunked.

My god bro you cannot make this stuff up
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

People take more than a few seconds to come back after getting crashed into things, but that doesn't prove they're KO'ed. Lucci took a few seconds to come back from Whip as well. Luffy left the battle almost immediately after knocking Lucci down. And I don't think Lucci would attack Luffy, as his primary objective was Sentomaru in the first place.

You're confused, I guess. A minute is not 5 seconds. and Lucci was already sent flying before 1 minute left.

How far do you think Luffy sent Lucci to not be able to come back for a whole minute? Sentomaru was already captured, and we see Kaku with a bruise on top of Sentomaru. It was Kaku who finished Santomaru. Lucci had a whole minute to try to attack, which "didn't"? The guy attacked Luffy the moment he saw him? No.

Look at the insane downward spiral of Zoro fans this arc:

“Zoro will fight and beat Kizaru!” -> debunked.

“Zoro will offscreen Lucci and then take over Kizaru!” -> debunked.

“Zoro beat Lucci offscreen and got lost!” -> debunked.

“Zoro is just stalling Lucci!” -> debunked.

“Zoro one shot Lucci without ACOC!” -> debunkers.

“Zoro used ACOC but he still one shot Lucci!” -> debunked.

My god bro you cannot make this stuff up
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Kizaru stocks plummeted this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.