Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was depressed in the entire Wano raid and still went down like the Strongest Raid boss
Kaidou is the prime example of a true conqueror. He doesn't kill his best friends because he's afraid of old spider men, he doesn't lick the gross inbred buttholes of the CDs when ever he's told to, he does what he wants when he wants.
He was going to raid Mariejois and make ALL the CDs fight. Can't say this for any Admiral..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law is relative to Kid unlike Zoro and Sanji who are underlings and were never portrayed as Kid equal or peer

Oda has always grouped Kid with luffy and law
These 3 will always fight the strongest , add Sabo to the mix.
You get the top 4 during final war giants WG strongest fighters : Imu, Topman, Akainu & Garling or Kong
Kidd is irrelevant

Got done in and is out of race.

Move on...

And while Zoro shows attack power and speed comparable to Gear 5 Lucci...

... our Sanjino is about to finally fight someone
Who, you might ask?
Not one but three!!!

The bodybuilder that Kuma steamrolled
The sunglassed guy with that cringe and yet psycho glare
And long-chin baldy
Proper opponents I would say 🤣

Hopefully he won't be eye diffed or base-nameless-kick diffed this time

Staying on the ground after getting knocked down with a big move is rather common. People take time to compose themselves, it doesn't mean they're defeated or knocked out. That's what happened back in EL, and this attack is a call back to EL where Lucci wasn't actually KO'ed.

Even Saturn with all the regeneration in the world took long enough for Kuma and Boney to have a reunion before he comes back to attack them.
Unlike EL, we got Lucci showed getting up and fighting Luffy

Here we didn't...He lost consciousness and that's it
You can debate the offscreen events by yourself...we just know he lost consciousness and never got up to go after Luffy again

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And while Zoro shows attack power and speed comparable to Gear 5 Lucci...

... our Sanjino is about to finally fight someone
Who, you might ask?
Not one but three!!!

The bodybuilder that Kuma steamrolled
The sunglassed guy with that cringe and yet psycho glare
And long-chin baldy
Proper opponents I would say 🤣

Hopefully he won't be eye diffed or base-nameless-kick diffed this time
Make a thread....tag noodle, albino first

Law is relative to Kid unlike Zoro and Sanji who are underlings and were never portrayed as Kid equal or peer

Oda has always grouped Kid with luffy and law
These 3 will always fight the strongest , add Sabo to the mix.
You get the top 4 during final war giants WG strongest fighters : Imu, Topman, Akainu & Garling or Kong
That's not what I'm asking
You wrote that Law will fight Ju peter who is below Nusjuro and Mars

Love how you dodged my question
:suresure:

If the strongest Yonko got WiFi diffed by the Admirals’ subordinates, I would run scared too. Lmfao
Then I'll be okay because as you said before they're just fruit merchants. They don't have Conq Haki. Kizaru will be Luffy's real fight this arc and he'll have Conq Haki even though he followed orders to murder his best friend in cold blood.
So it's okay man. Topman never showed one of the best CoC Haki feats in the verse so far, better than any Haki feat any Admiral has shown, the panel was just photoshopped as a little early April Fools joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.