Anyone claiming Kizaru did more than BM is juts a hater

BM without going all out :
  • Trashed Queen
  • Oneshotted Judge, Vinsmokes,
  • Oneshotted Ulti
  • Oneshotted P1
  • Choked diffed Marco
  • Low diffed Capone
That's adding the fact she mostly merfed mentally when she beat some of these guys (vets, yc level)

In Wano alone : BM defeated Law and kid temporarily, Ulti and P1 , and Queen briefly

Kizaru has a bad record in this arc
A top tier with 1 single combat win over a nerfed fighter isn't impressive

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I am sorry for your cope :myman:.
I love it, this chapter has made @Tejas and @SkySanji ’s mental illnesses act up more than ever before. Lol

You’re right though, Oda literally can’t make this shit more obvious if he tried.

Fodder: “but Kizaru, where are your wounds??”

Kizaru: “oh yeah, I’m totally wounded…some deep deep wounds alright…”

Anyone claiming Kizaru did more than BM is juts a hater

BM without going all out :
  • Trashed Queen
  • Oneshotted Judge, Vinsmokes,
  • Oneshotted Ulti
  • Oneshotted P1
  • Choked diffed Marco
  • Low diffed Capone
That's adding the fact she mostly merfed mentally when she beat some of these guys (vets, yc level)

In Wano alone : BM defeated Law and kid temporarily, Ulti and P1 , and Queen briefly

Kizaru has a bad record in this arc
A top tier with 1 single combat win over a nerfed fighter isn't impressive
We know this already.
We who have common sense are already aware that she hits like an absolute train, it's obvious she has much better stats than Kizaru.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You're the one crying

That's how silly Zoro fans are

Your own fav character knows he didn't win and Lucci wasn't even KOED nor unable to move
Manga panelss proves you wrong
Jinbei - you won

Lucci - a bloody mess , wobbling who asked Mars to save kaku instead of going himself

You - zoro didn't win :gokulaugh:

Bro, I literally gave you a panel of Lucci proclaiming he's losing consciousness, and he didn't. You're still trying to tell me his words mean something? The most you can argue from it is that the attack hit him so hard that he took almost a minute to recover from it. This in no way proves he actually got KO'ed.
Yes, his words mean something its his own consciousness he knows better than you. I'm telling you that people do lose consciousness for seconds too.

Lucci saying he did. I don't know if it took him a minute or seconds to recover, but he lost it. You're telling me you know his own consciousness better than him? Getting knocked out doesn't mean they're not gonna recover seconds or minutes later. You think every ko lasts for hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.