Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cruxroux @HA001 @mly90 @Redboy776 @Artem @Superior to you @Blazing Lion @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Sir Yasheen @MonsterZoro @Julius @Jackteo @RayanOO
Zoro and Sanji future opponents are Mythical Zoans Awakened Yokais ACoC users and portrayaled above Yonkou and Admirals.
:zosmug::sanmoji:

:myman:
Huh? You mean topman? Top man is the only Gorosei with CoC… hence why he’s the only Gorosei that has used it

don’t randomly assign the Gorosei the same powers and power level from nothing

I use Big Mom as a barometer for top tier. Not only because she seems to be on the lower end, but given she's gone all out
"Lower end" is putting it very nicely lol. Kaido's and Big Mom's performances in Wano were so wildly different. Literally, she'd get mid diffed.

Put her against Shanks or Mihawk, and likewise see how horribly that goes. Get to the Admirals, especially top logias, and again watch how horribly that goes.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’m talking about a 1-2 shot though ‘cause that’s what some say that current Zoro could do. It all stemmed from the Oden fight which was honestly an outlier feat due to panel time constraint. Oda had to visibly show that Oden was on Kaido’s level or could even defeat him without giving away any of Kaido’s moveset.

Anyways maybe EoS Zoro (someone stronger than Oden) could 1-2 shot Kaido if he lands clean Asuras. Current Zoro? Definitely not, Kaido or BM will eat those then will proceed to whack Zoro. Luffy busted out a Bajrang Gun level move to make sure he knocks out a low hp Kaito. Luffy knew it was all or nothing at that moment regardless if a strong resistance from Kaido will be met.

Maybe current Zoro’s ap is enough to 1 shot “regular human top-tiers” like Shanks but not the top-tiers known for durability/endurance. I’d reckon someone like WB and current Luffy could also endure KoH Asura. Other top-tiers like Akainu or Teach also seem to have a very monstrous endurance with unknown thresholds.

Tl;dr If Lucci could stand proud after an attack like that then it’s easier to imagine top-tiers doing the same to higher-end moves. They should have much better physicals, and haki after all. Anyways, no more Zoro 1 shots this and that meme just because they don’t have Kaido’s skin lol. It all depends on the character’s endurance in the end.
Zoro didn't use anywhere near his max ap and lucci is crippled
This attack is FAR weaker than what hit king
And zoro can still go stronger than that

Zoros max folding meme and kaido

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Only that is not what is being portrayed on Egghead. It is clear that the Gorosei rule over the admirals, authority and power-wise.
The Gorosei have been pretty trash power wise, not sure how getting destroyed by 2HPKuma, Bonney, Franky, Sanji, and losing limbs to a falling building puts you above Admiral level lmfao

Gorosei still WiFi diff Yonko tho.

Topi is saying he should be Admiral level, I'm saying no because he still loses to Big Mom comfortably lol.

I use Big Mom as a barometer for top tier. Not only because she seems to be on the lower end, but given she's gone all out. If you can't put up atleast a high+ diff against her you have no shot at top tier status in my book.
Tbh the disrespect of Shanks one shotting someone who beat her (sure it was a 2v1 but still) is wild

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Jesus if Elbaf is full of giant beasts no wonder the giants from their are so strong.
It makes sense, since giants would need equivalent sized animals for food like normal humans use animals for food. Though if they look like the elders, elbaf sounds like hellscape, almost as bad as Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.