Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t make it around Ulti level it just means he needed it to escape after. Considering how Gear 4 did against Kaido after Luffy would have mauled Ulti.
that my point....gesus...Luffy needed G5 against Lucci
A luffy that clearly understand what kind of form he need to free himself from Ulti understand as well what bar minimum level to fight rob lucci awaken form nothing less than G5

Let's go band for band
I show you 3 scars on Lucci that Zoro gave him, you show me 3 scars on Zoro that Lucci gave him.
Your turn.
I am not denying that Zoro had the victory secured or that he won the bout, but the double-standards for Zbois are absolutely HILARIOUS when they have been adamant that Law and Kidd never had a victory over a Yonko despite them doing 99% of the work and attribute it all to nukes. :milaugh:

He can clearly move. That’s how he was walking and blocking Jinbes attack.

He’s pleading cause he knows that Mars is stronger and faster than him so if Lucci tried to save Kaku he’d just die as well.
Disagree.

Also Jinbei didn’t attack him, it’s a smoke screen, which in turn they took off and ran away.

We have no speed feats from Mars to make that assumption. Lucci is extremely fast as stated by Shaka what makes the most sense Lucci could save Kaku but cannot do so. So he begs for nothing to happen to his friend.

Strange

When Law and Kidd make BM beg not to attack, shoot her down an island-size hole they created, she curses them for life, nukes end the job that’s already been finish without them, it’s considered an L for them.

But when Zoro cuts Lucci and says it’s not over, Lucci refuses to give up, growls and bear his fangs at him, Jinbei steps in to end the job, it’s a W for Zoro.

:bamathink:
Because the Ult Mid can't even damage the Bm's skin, and the bomb did 90% damage? And what did Jimbei do to confirm Zoro's victory and give a dust curtain?

that my point....gesus...Luffy needed G5 against Lucci
A luffy that clearly understand what kind of form he need to free himself from Ulti understand as well what bar minimum level to fight rob lucci awaken form nothing less than G5
Lucci never forced Luffy to use it. So how are you surmising he needed it? He needed against Kaido hence Kaido forcing it out of him. He needed it against Doffy, hence Doffy forcing him to use it, he needed it against Cracker hence him forcing Luffy to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.